Check your account email address ×

Arctic cat 60th anniversary sled prediction thread!!!!!!!!

Rod

What are they gonna come out with? Some possibilities include 

new plastics to make it look different so they can call it a new chassis like doo does 

900 2 stroke 

220 hp anniversary thunder cat 

BNG

1 minute ago, ACE said:

new plastics to make it look different so they can call it a new chassis like doo does 

900 2 stroke 

BNG

Last anniversary did not go so well . 

Just now, ACE said:

I’ve been telling you guys that about doo for years 

Well what do you call the new poo ? Same chassis same geometry for all suspension. 

Just footwells and plastic and guys can't stop rubbing one out over the "new sled" 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Well what do you call the new poo ? Same chassis same geometry for all suspension. 

Just footwells and plastic and guys can't stop rubbing one out over the "new sled" 

No it’s the same thing. 

with all the improvements that cat made to the procross since 2017 it’s an all new chassis by the same metric 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’d actually like a t cat but the colours and graphics are lame. The sidewinder is a lot prettier 

I’d love to have that engine in a functional chassis like an axys but that ain’t happening as cat seems to want to keep the procross for 20 years or more

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d love to have that engine in a functional chassis like an axys but that ain’t happening as cat seems to want to keep the procross for 20 years or more

I hope they do. It’s a great handling and durable chassis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

900 2 stroke 

BNG

Cat already did that in 17/18. And yeah, the XS was just new plastics with glossy side panels and tunnel bags that didn't fall off. But the G4 was a completely new chassis after a 9 year run of the XP/XS. Isn't 21 the 10th year of the PC?

4 minutes ago, nacapster said:

Cat already did that in 17/18. And yeah, the XS was just new plastics with glossy side panels and tunnel bags that didn't fall off. But the G4 was a completely new chassis after a 9 year run of the XP/XS. Isn't 21 the 10th year of the PC?

You are correct on all points....but Toyler Buttcocks likes to say stupid shit like the G4 and AXYS were just new plastics and that the procross has undergone massive changes 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are correct on all points....but Toyler Buttcocks likes to say stupid shit like the G4 and AXYS were just new plastics and that the procross has undergone massive changes 

G4 is just an XP that falls apart a little less. 

• Like 1