Check your account email address ×

Just how stupid and shameless is Snowrider

jtssrx

This guy went around for months calling Hillary Madam President. You would think he would have been humbled. Nope dude has no shame he's posting at full speed again.

It's crazy to think a person could be so wrong about everything he says and have th balls to still post!! 

Que the butt hurt flat earth comments 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This guy went around for months calling Hillary Madam President. You would think he would have been humbled. Nope dude has no shame he's posting at full speed again.

It's crazy to think a person could be so wrong about everything he says and have th balls to still post!! 

dude you've been owned, discredited, wrong about all kinds of shit yet you still post here regularly. I swear some of you don't think about anything before posting.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude you've been owned, discredited, wrong about all kinds of shit yet you still post here regularly. I swear some of you don't think about anything before posting.

Read that back to yourself in front of a mirror.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

I like watching these frequent jtssrx meltdowns towards certain posters...

I own several posters on here.  Their reactions to my posts speak volumes.  I love it when they :crybaby::lmao: 

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

More :lies: from 100% :wrong: Snot, you cant make this shit up :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, JEFF said:

You don't even "own" the thoughts in your head.

He comes here for some sick sense of gratification that he obviously can't get in the real world or his personal life for that matter. It's very sad but very entertaining 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:Pictures are worth a thousand words.... :lol: Enough said  :lmao: 

IMG_2902.JPG

I told you it looks like this dummy 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I own several posters on here.  Their reactions to my posts speak volumes.  I love it when they :crybaby::lmao: 

Like I same shameless and stupid 

IMG_0418.PNG

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Ironic post of the day from a super intellectually elite mother fucking retard. Thought you were killing yourself?

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

seem your the one with the HUGE butt hurt