Check your account email address ×

Military to stand down for ...

Biden Defense Secretary Orders Military-Wide Stand-Downs to “Address White Nationalism,” Rid Military of “Extremists and Racists”

By Cristina Laila
Published February 3, 2021 at 8:30pm
473 Comments

IMG_7917-1.jpgSecretary of Defense Lloyd Austin

Biden’s Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered military-wide stand-downs pausing regular activity to “address white nationalism” in the ranks and rid the military of “extremists and racists.”

Priorities.

Advertisement - story continues below

The Pentagon did not clearly define what makes one an extremist or how they will deal with extremism among the ranks.

52 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup...

China is watching our military being weaker by the day ...

Hunter is probably over there right now engaged in some deep, very important negotiations, to protect the interests of the American middle class.  *sarc*. :lol: 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hunter is probably over there right now engaged in some deep, very important negotiations, to protect the interests of the American middle class.  *sarc*. :lol: 

Him with those under age girls on the lap top will just go away too probably? :flush:

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Him with those under age girls on the lap top will just go away too probably? :flush:

I am anxiously awaiting the results of the Durham report. I am sure we will see some real justice then!

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Another huge military purge is coming.  Liberals will never be able to accomplish their take over with so many patriots having been trained to fight "all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC" while manning the proper equipment.

:lol: dumb as fuck

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am anxiously awaiting the results of the Durham report. I am sure we will see some real justice then!

You will be sadly disappointed I think.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Dave said:

You will be sadly disappointed I think.

I swear some people never learn. They think this is some movie or story book where good triumphs over evil. But will admittedly vote for evil because they like being lied to... :smack:

• Like 1