Check your account email address ×

What’s the big deal about Marjorie Taylor Green?

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I find her to be the AOC of the repubs. Talks first thinks later.

Not even close. She’s a conspiracy theorist like yourself and therefore is deemed fuckin nuts even by McConnells standards.

Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality,” McConnell said in a statement first shared with The Hill. 

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not even close. She’s a conspiracy theorist like yourself and therefore is deemed fuckin nuts even by McConnells standards.

So like the kind if conspiracy that involves a whole political party the fbi and the courts in a atempt to overthrown a sitting president.  Only to quietly go away ? Like that ? Russia Russia Russia 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So like the kind if conspiracy that involves a whole political party the fbi and the courts in a arrest to overthrown a sitting president.  Only to quietly go away ? Like that ? Russia Russia Russia 

LOL! Poor McLiar.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

They keep talking about her and I’m not sure why. 

They should be talking about Eric Swallwell but we can’t have that now can we?!  The narrative must be followed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Mr collusion calling someone else a conspiracy theorist is priceless.  AOC has prove time and again that she is a clueless knee jerk reaction hack with a limited knowledge on the subjects at hand which would be fine if the lefts moron base did not hang on her every word.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Mr collusion calling someone else a conspiracy theorist is priceless.  AOC has prove time and again that she is a clueless knee jerk reaction hack with a limited knowledge on the subjects at hand which would be fine if the lefts moron base did not hang on her every word.

You continue to protect complete morons.

Martians shooting later beams from space controlled by Jews started the wildfires in California?

seriously?  you support a congress member who actually believes this?

Now don’t use the usual “she wasn’t serious” line. There is much more from wanting to put a bullet in Pelosi head to lizard people theories.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You continue to protect complete morons.

Martians shooting later beams from space controlled by Jews started the wildfires in California?

seriously?  you support a congress member who actually believes this?

Now don’t use the usual “she wasn’t serious” line. There is much more from wanting to put a bullet in Pelosi head to lizard people theories.

I love that this one member of congress gives you the vapors while the rest of them lie cheat steal for decades and get a pass. It is not a matter of agreement with her statements it is just a lack of concern for yours and others fake outrage problems. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ACO is not very bright regardless of what MC has to say about her.   Fuck she couldn't even use her economics degree froma top university to make a living.  

She reminds me of my daughter who is honor society in college yet comes out with some of the dumbest comments ever.   

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

ACO is not very bright regardless of what MC has to say about her.   Fuck she couldn't even use her economics degree froma top university to make a living.  

She reminds me of my daughter who is honor society in college yet comes out with some of the dumbest comments ever.   

You left yourself wide open here gingerbread. I’m just gonna walk away nice....lol

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Look at and listen to the people on the internet or in real life that think she is bright. It speaks for itself. 

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You left yourself wide open here gingerbread. I’m just gonna walk away nice....lol

I am a realist about my kids.  I have one kid that tries hard,  is concerned about her grades but has zero common sense or knowledge of what goes on in the world around her and the other could be my twin-  gets A's in classes he likes,  C's in the ones he doesn't,  opinionated and has a mindful of useless knowledge in his melon because his interests are all over the place.  Will be interesting to see in 10 years whose more successful.   Unfortunately my sons a bit lazy which concerns me,  i worked every hour I could from 15 on and took any opportunity i could where he does not.  He works enough to pay his expenses and that's about it.    

• Like 2