Check your account email address ×

Time to pay up!

Hey fine fellers.....please check your records.  It's time for the Contributing Members to pay the "man".  This site doesn't run on "thanks" and I know for a fact it isn't running in the black so, please pay if you think the entertainment is worth it...AND YOU KNOW YOU DO!!!!!  For my fellow HCS loverboys...come on......don't make me look bad for approving your sorry asses!!!

I mean, @f7benis worth at least the 90% of the cost of admission alone!!!!! Right?

Benny Demotivator.jpg

• Haha 4

As Z said, there are a bunch of unpaid renewals. Check your PayPal. You can also message me if you aren't sure, or wish to cancel your CM.  After the most recent server update it's costing about $100 a month in server fees. My best guess is that we have about 20 up to date CMs. That only covers about 5 months of hosting. 

I did add a Google ad to the bottom of the page for non CMs to help cover some of the costs. The bottom of the page is the least intrusive ad that I can do. It should not bother anyone and we'll pick up a few pennies in the process.

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, ckf said:

As Z said, there are a bunch of unpaid renewals. Check your PayPal. You can also message me if you aren't sure, or wish to cancel your CM.  After the most recent server update it's costing about $100 a month in server fees. My best guess is that we have about 20 up to date CMs. That only covers about 5 months of hosting. 

I did add a Google ad to the bottom of the page for non CMs to help cover some of the costs. The bottom of the page is the least intrusive ad that I can do. It should not bother anyone and we'll pick up a few pennies in the process.

Am I paid up?  I think I did not to long ago but could be wrong.

Edited by BOHICA

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's no free lunch.

I don't want people to feel like they have to pay. Just understand that I may need to show non CMs more Google ads to pay the bills.

• Platinum Contributing Member

PayPal sent...thanks John for running this place and giving a platform for me to say stupid shit, make friends and influence my fellow sledders!!!!🤣🤣🥴🥴🇺🇸🇺🇸🏼🏼

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ll pay up here at some point

No rush :bc:

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If I pay again can I get my name in gold?  So pay double get a gold name?

I don't care what color your name is... for an extra $25 you can even get it in pink. :lol:

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'll update my payment info, I think I'm a month behind because I had to cancel the card I was using hear after I misplaced my wallet last month.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

PayPal sent...thanks John for running this place and giving a platform for me to say stupid shit, make friends and influence my fellow sledders!!!!🤣🤣🥴🥴🇺🇸🇺🇸🏼🏼

Thanks Jim :bc:

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't care what color your name is... for an extra $25 you can even get it in pink. :lol:

Thanks Jim :bc:

Can you send me another statement/dues notice?  I want my name in gold!!!

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a professional on the first bold, the other 2 are very much debatable. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You're a professional on the first bold, the other 2 are very much debatable. :lmao:

That’s why I said it you humorless oaf...still crying in your curds over the Packers losing? 🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1