Check your account email address ×

My daughter brought home a new friend

f7ben

She seemed a little different. Cute little girl with short hair. After I gave her a ride home my kid informed me she’s trans and wants to be called Cody. My kid said nobody treats her (him) nice and she afraid to tell anyone about it. 

I immediately scolded my kid for not telling me and explained I had no issue with it. 

If a 13 year old wants to be called Cody and identifies as a male who am I to judge. They seemed like a really sweet little kid and im glad to have them around

• Like 4

I think the parents need to inform other parents when they have a transgender kid spending time at another child’s home.   I wouldn’t have a problem with it, but I would want to know.  

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think the parents need to inform other parents when they have a transgender kid spending time at another child’s home.   I wouldn’t have a problem with it, but I would want to know.  

My kid said her mom and brother are pretty mean to her.....

Its kind of a shock to me cause she’s actually what I would perceive as pretty and everything I would think a popular kid would be.

kids are weird 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My kid said her mom and brother are pretty mean to her.....

Its kind of a shock to me cause she’s actually what I would perceive as pretty and everything I would think a popular kid would be.

kids are weird 

That is pretty unfortunate .  I would definitely want to casually talk about it with my daughter and get her feelings,  let her know she can come to us with anything.  Child could be dealing with some issues that a 13 yr old may not have the maturity to deal with.  Different world for sure. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

That is pretty unfortunate .  I would definitely want to casually talk about it with my daughter and get her feelings,  let her know she can come to us with anything.  Child could be dealing with some issues that a 13 yr old may not have the maturity to deal with.  Different world for sure. 

It’s not my place. All I can do is make sure my home is a welcoming safe and fun place to be for any kid that needs it. My daughter is a gem and I trust her to bring anyone here that needs a break or for any other reason. 

• Like 1

good on your daughter for not treating him poorly,  kids are mean to each other and these days it seems to effect kids more than when we were young.  IDGAF waht anyone wants to be as long as they don't expect special treatment because of it.  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not my place. All I can do is make sure my home is a welcoming safe and fun place to be for any kid that needs it. My daughter is a gem and I trust her to bring anyone here that needs a break or for any other reason. 

Fair enough.   :bc: 

that alone could make a huge difference. 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

With social media now, it's a whole different ball game. When someone says something, everyone sees it.

Kids can get fucked over pretty easily.

I don't do Facebook or Instagram. Few forums is about it. People are fucking retards behind a screen.

Im sure he is well aware of that......

42 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

This kids got some issues and I know from experience here that Ben is the inspiration this kid needs to figure out it's true gender identity.

I’m not looking to teach anyone anything unless they ask. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

your a good person

I have to ask, why did you feel compelled to start a thread to make this public ? 

Also, what if a guy identifying as a girl ? Same freedom at your house ?

Just wondering. 

• Gold Member

Reading all of the fuckery makes it really easy to answer people when they ask why wifey and I are NOT having kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fuck all of this nonsense.  Fuck.  The world is fucked.  One more fer fuck....  I feel for youse guys dealing with this because if it were me I would be hanging from the oak tree out back....  Fuck

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CFM said:

I have to ask, why did you feel compelled to start a thread to make this public ? 

Just wondering. 

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Reading all of the fuckery makes it really easy to answer people when they ask why wifey and I are NOT having kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fuck all of this nonsense.  Fuck.  The world is fucked.  One more fer fuck....  I feel for youse guys dealing with this because if it were me I would be hanging from the oak tree out back....  Fuck

Here’s a couple of crying ass retards too dumb to understand anyone else perspective.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, CFM said:

Just wondering. 

One of the brides maids at my youngests' wedding was a guy. One of the women was gay as well. Both spent shit loads of time at my house growing up. No one was exempt from my pool or property.

• Like 5

I asked you with no homophobia nor anything else.

Thanks for thinking I was being that way.

Okay, no one ask ben questions. Against the rules and he’ll become some stereotypical libtard fuck and tell everyone your a racist, homophobe, and etc

I didn’t ask you why you let a trans into your home. I asked why felt the need to make it oublic thru starting s thread. You dumb fuck.

It would be like starting a thread “My kid brought home a black person (or say a gay person) and I was cool with it.” I mean come on.

Lololololol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

One of the brides maids at my youngests' wedding was a guy. One of the women was gay as well. Both spent shit loads of time at my house growing up. No one was exempt from my pool or property.

Good. They shouldn't be. Now reread my post without thinking I was angry.

You guys are beauties. Lololol. 😂 Jeez.

Edited by CFM

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Okay, no one ask ben questions. Against the rules and he’ll become some stereotypical libtard fuck and tell everyone your a racist, homophobe, and etc

I didn’t ask you why you let a trans into your home. I asked why felt the need to make it oublic thru starting s thread. You dumb fuck.

It would be like starting a thread “My kid brought home a black person (or say a gay person) and I was cool with it.” I mean come on.

Lololololol

His daughters 13 year old friend being confused and trying to figure out their sexuality is a bit different. Young teens are a handful with out that thrown in the mix. A bit different than bringing a black kid home. Who cares why he started the thread. 

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Lololololol

Well see we have been doing things here for a certain way (no, not "no asking Ben questions) while you were still trying to get on the good side of a shit head of HCS.

But hey, feel free to just bust on in and start acting like you're member number 4 or some shit.

By the way, welcome to Freedom Sledder, where we post what the fuck we want without worrying what a new ass thinks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Okay. I get it. No questions. 

I believe it’s no big deal, but now it seams you guys do. Even though your trying to make it look the other way. Thus my question on bringing a black friend home.

Interesting.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well see we have been doing things here for a certain way (no, not "no asking Ben questions) while you were still trying to get on the good side of a shit head of HCS.

But hey, feel free to just bust on in and start acting like you're member number 4 or some shit.

By the way, welcome to Freedom Sledder, where we post what the fuck we want without worrying what a new ass thinks.

This makes more sense. :thumbsup: I’m in a smaller forum too, badically same members fir a while, if some new csne in they wouldn’t understand the way we post, start threads, etc for certain discussions and may not get it for a while, or just get upset or cross eyed.

What shithead was I trying to get on good side of ? I’ll answer truthfully like I always do because it doesn’t really matter much to me if someone likes me or not online.

Edited by CFM