Check your account email address ×

Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat

When your threatened with getting ass fucked for years you change your tune.

Capitol rioter Garret Miller says he was following Trump's orders, apologizes to AOC for threat

Source: CNBC

A Texas man charged with invading the Capitol and threatening Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Monday that he was effectively following then-President Donald Trump’s orders when he joined a mob that stormed Congress on Jan. 6. 

Garret Miller also apologized to Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., for writing “Assassinate AOC” in a Twitter post. He said he would be willing to testify to Congress or in a trial about the riot. 

Miller, 34, had on a social media account also threatened a Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a fellow rioter, saying he planned to “hug his neck with a nice rope,” authorities have said. 

The Richardson resident’s apology came as a federal judge in Dallas ordered him detained without bail pending trial, after finding he was both a danger to the community and a flight risk, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas.

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/capitol-riots-garret-miller-says-he-was-following-trumps-orders-apologizes-to-aoc.html?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Main&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1611605519

This is the perfect example (any side or topic) of an Internet Tough Talker having to account for their presumed online anonymity in real life.  

Soon as he has to backup his rhetoric its not his fault or he's sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Threatened with the 5 d-cell  meat stick you start talking.

YUP, Trump won't look so great when the feds are dangling a few years in prison over their heads. They are already singing like birds. They will testify against DONNY FLAIR to save their asses. 

I'm the only one on this site that says...YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT TRUMP.     

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

YUP, Trump won't look so great when the feds are dangling a few years in prison over their heads. They are already singing like birds. They will testify against DONNY FLAIR to save their asses. 

You’re both blowhards 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

They will testify against DONNY FLAIR to save their asses.     

Sure they will, especially through lies.  They better have Donny on tape, or they're wasting everyone's time again.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lmfao and what is that saying about you ? Time to start smashing your self in the face with that Maglite 

10 hours ago, streetrodder2 said:

Can someone tell me what Trump said to incite this riot?   What I heard was him say to "peacefully march to the capital."  This was said after the dopes had already entered the capital building.

Really? 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Believe what...that this dude turned rat when facing prison...of course I do.🤷🏻

No that's easy to believe. I mean that he somehow got orders from Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wonder when all the celebs and politicians that called for Trump's assassination will be charged?   Probably about the same time all the ones calling for riots and insurrection will be.  :lol: