Check your account email address ×

I want MC or Jimmy to explain why this was important

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Smales:

"But... but... "

Poor MoeMoe...Over here flailing away with me living rent free in his empty head.🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  ...AND FINISH TEARING DOWN THOSE STATUES!!!!!!

Oh, they'll all be muttering that when their daughters and friend's daughters scholarships are given to the men with mental disorders and vagina envy.

I’m not going to be muttering about anything but watching you be MoeMoes cheerleader and Toadie is definitely good for a chuckle or two.👍🏼🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not going to be muttering about anything but watching you be MoeMoes cheerleader and Toadie is definitely good for a chuckle or two.👍🏼🤣

You being a cheerleader for McLiar is quite the kneeslaper.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I notice that you are avoiding the question also.  Good job Lil' MC.  :bc:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

So now teen boys can go into girls locker rooms. Is that right?

as long as they say they are identifying as girls at that moment.  Questioning their gender is hate speech.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It would seem this should be an easy answer for most since it is opinion based but, as usual, Pouty and MC haven't been issued their opinion yet so, it's deflect and run.

:lol: 

Squid brains.

It really should be a simple answer for them. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Look what the Trumpers are complaining about? 

Meanwhile over 400,000 Americans are dead due to the ineptness of their god Trump and they worry about trans genders?

Get a fuckin life.

Sorry fuck nuts your people blew the small window we had to get in fr of covid this is fact . It was xenophobic now wollow in it 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Curious as to why people seem to think Jimmy is a big Biden guy.  Seems like more evidence of a lack of comprehension on them.  

MC clearly is a left wing loon,  he's a kool aid drinker just like many others here.  

There's only two kinds of people here....Trumpers and Sniffers   :news:  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I voted for Jo Jorgenson so assign your positions elsewhere.👍🏼🇺🇸

BTW JT you voted for Trump so using your logic you support the pardon of Kwame Kilpatrick...right? 

You're a gas lighter. I'm asking you a question and you refuse to answer as per usual. this is the game you play on all topics. I never said you supported the trans policy I'm asking you to comment on it. But your gaslighting because you don't want to answer. You must be ashamed of how you feel about the subject. 

As far a Kwame goes I'm on record as saying it was bullshit. I started a topic that out lined my disgust for the lack of a pardon for Assange and Snowden, But a pardon for Kwame happened. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

There's only two kinds of people here....Trumpers and Sniffers   :news:  :lol: 

clearly,  if your not gargling trump cock you are in fact a raging liberal.  

What are they going to do in 6 months when Trumps irrelevant in any discussion :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Curious as to why people seem to think Jimmy is a big Biden guy.  Seems like more evidence of a lack of comprehension on them.  

MC clearly is a left wing loon,  he's a kool aid drinker just like many others here.  

Yep and just because dumbfuck JT starts a thread with my name in it I’m supposed to answer his questions....weird.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't think his political fan favorite was mentioned but, it's clear he's got the TDS in spades.  It's just a simple question that he and MC are avoiding and deflecting.

Like, Look at this fucking moron hereVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The Trump assholes here continue to support their terrorist leader like good little ISIS soldiers.