Introducing our Assistant Heath Secretary!

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i hope she lets us all know her preferred pronoun at the press conference,  that is very important these days.   

At a couple press conferences in Pa reporters were calling the Dr. Sir.

If you give the Dr. a DNA test it will come back as male.

Edited by Jerry 976

I don't know which bothers me more, a Tranny as asst. Health Secty. , or Trump saying women should be PROSECUTED for seeking medical rights, under Roe V Wade. 

God, this country just continues to suck. 

People should mind.........THEIR OWN FUKKIN BUSINESS!

I can't wait to see that fukker take off this morning from Joint Base Andrews.

Leave you fukker, and take that fukkin bought, and paid for CALL GIRL, FAKE, PROSTITUTE-WIFE with you. 

18 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

You live in PA too right?

These guys have no idea what we've had for the past couple years.

Can you believe the reactions in rural midwestern states yesterday?  I can here the responses as the news hit their air-waves.  "what kinda fucked up place is Pennsylvania these days?  The state where the union kicked the shit out of the confederates at Gettysburg now comes up with this shit?"

We're now the luaghing stock of the whole United States.  :lol:It's so sad here i'm trying to move to NY, if that tells you anything.

• Advertising Member
4 minutes ago, hayward said:

Can you believe the reactions in rural midwestern states yesterday?  I can here the responses as the news hit their air-waves.  "what kinda fucked up place is Pennsylvania these days?  The state where the union kicked the shit out of the confederates at Gettysburg now comes up with this shit?"

We're now the luaghing stock of the whole United States.  :lol:It's so sad here i'm trying to move to NY, if that tells you anything.

Take the whole sex change thing out of it......she is a disaster.  These guys have no clue the way Wolf and her completely fucked everyone in PA.  If this is the quality of people around Biden and Harris we are 100% completely fucked.  

So glad we are so progressive in ye old keystone state.....!

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

Take the whole sex change thing out of it......she is a disaster.  These guys have no clue the way Wolf and her completely fucked everyone in PA.  If this is the quality of people around Biden and Harris we are 100% completely fucked.  

So glad we are so progressive in ye old keystone state.....!

It's all about perception.  The only thing they want is to be able to say we put the first transgender, first woman here, first african american here....and so on.  The job qualifications be damned.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

It's all about perception.  The only thing they want is to be able to say we put the first transgender, first woman here, first african american here....and so on.  The job qualifications be damned.

correct-  fromm his choice of VP to his cabinet selection so far it is clar that Biden is going to be a clusterfuck that may even equal trump.  

Just now, racer254 said:

Tools and his idiot band of misfits call this, "being heroic!"