Check your account email address ×

Why didn’t you answer Trump’s call?

Ever since Obama was elected I’ve read tough talk on here are taking the country back. Lots of people seemed to relish the thought of some sort of civil war. 

A sitting President told you exactly what you wanted to hear and begged for you to fight to save the country.

Why wasn’t this your moment?

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ever since Obama was elected I’ve read tough talk on here are taking the country back. Lots of people seemed to relish the thought of some sort of civil war. 

A sitting President told you exactly what you wanted to hear and begged for you to fight to save the country.

Why wasn’t this your moment?

All the Trumpies had jobs to go to.

Trust me, I'm the last person who wants any fukkin civil war. 

I don't want nothin'!

I don't give a fuck if Biden boosts my taxes, or wants New Green Deals, or any other fukkin thing. 

I'm more worried about the SAFETY of family members.

Fuck all the DEMS, and fuck all the PUBS!!   

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Who's gonna pay taxes so the democunts can get their $600?

I AM!!!!

About 4 years ago I was sitting at my CPA's office, and told him I WANT TO PAY MORE TAXES!! I want to pay tons of taxes!!

The guy was a bit surprised.

Most people HATE PAYING TAXES, I DON'T!!! 

I told him Tom, If I have to PAY A LOT, it's because I've MADE a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HELLO!!!    

I've come to the conclusion that people know EVERY FUKKIN THING that's going on out there!!

Politicians, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC...........they know EVERYTHING!!

Whether or not they can do anything about it, is a different story, but they are just as knowledgeable as we are, in most case more knowledgeable. 

I believe now....................that TRUMP IS GOING TO BE CHARGED CRIMINALLY.

They are just waiting for him to vacate, 'cause it could create a fukkin nightmare scenario, if they do it while he's still in the WH. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I AM!!!!

About 4 years ago I was sitting at my CPA's office, and told him I WANT TO PAY MORE TAXES!! I want to pay tons of taxes!!

I told him Tom, If I have to PAY A LOT, it's because I've MADE a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HELLO!!!    

My old boss was the same way. He even donated his social security check back to the government to go toward the national debt.  I never could figure out why he felt like he should pay his share and then some :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Simple answer.   1. He didn't make the call to take up arms against the govt.   2. We aren't to that point yet.   Far from it actually. 

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I AM!!!!

I call bullshit on this one.   About is accurate as your theory on final drive ratio. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I AM!!!!

true story,  had that conversation with a few people here this year as they figured out how much they paid in.  my #1 sales guys single so he's taking it on the chin.   better than not making the money,  i'll take 60 cents on the dollar over nothing.    

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple answer.   1. He didn't make the call to take up arms against the govt.   2. We aren't to that point yet.   Far from it actually. 

He told his followers the election was stolen. Then he told them to never concede. Then he told them if they didn’t fight like hell they won’t have a country. Then he told them to go to the capital. 

The orders were straight forward. So I’m wondering why no one from here went.