Check your account email address ×

Why didn’t you answer Trump’s call?

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He told his followers the election was stolen. Then he told them to never concede. Then he told them if they didn’t fight like hell they won’t have a country. Then he told them to go to the capital. 

The orders were straight forward. So I’m wondering why no one from here went. 

:lol:  Dude just stop.  

Just now, awful knawful said:

I have Aunt's, Uncle's and many cousins in Mass.

My baby sister is in Wyoming, married, with 6 kids.

You don't have Canadian relatives?

Ex Fiancé's brother lives in Toronto..I personally don't have any in Canada.. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ever since Obama was elected I’ve read tough talk on here are taking the country back. Lots of people seemed to relish the thought of some sort of civil war. 

A sitting President told you exactly what you wanted to hear and begged for you to fight to save the country.

Why wasn’t this your moment?

Did you go to Minneapolis or Portland or washingtion or any of the other liberal shitholes left to burn 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He told his followers the election was stolen. Then he told them to never concede. Then he told them if they didn’t fight like hell they won’t have a country. Then he told them to go to the capital. 

The orders were straight forward. So I’m wondering why no one from here went. 

Unfortunately he interjected the word "peacefully" when he told them to go to the Capitol..... it's a crying shame.

• Like 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

There ya go. Lots of people are related, especially near the boarder.

It's the reason Canada and USA have different Thanksgiving.

Look it up.

Look up what? Different Thanksgiving? I knew that.

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Unfortunately he interjected the word "peacefully" when he told them to go to the Capitol..... it's a crying shame.

when you rile up low iq retards bad shit happens.  IMO there is not enough proof on intent to impeach him but his behavior since the election was a disgrace so it is not a surprise that many have abandoned him in the last week since that happened and payback for being a dick for 4 years might end up in enough votes regardless of intent.  .    

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9140291/Mitch-McConnell-thinks-time-against-wounded-Trump.html

Who would of thought Mitch would stop grovelling at Trump’s feet before the Trumpanzies on here? 

Before today I would have said Mitch is the biggest fucking weasel. 
Clown shoes has him beat. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Did you go to Minneapolis or Portland or washingtion or any of the other liberal shitholes left to burn 

You were one of the brainless fucks that pretended to look forward to this. You didn’t write adolescent fan fiction like that retarded clown Zambo but you talked a good game too.

what better chance than will you get?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Such an angry effeminate and petite person

Did you stay safe at home as well?  Didn’t anyone from here tru to save the guberment from Hugo Chavez’s dominion voting machines?

On 1/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, revkevsdi said:

You were one of the brainless fucks that pretended to look forward to this. You didn’t write adolescent fan fiction like that retarded clown Zambo but you talked a good game too.

what better chance than will you get?

if you think this is some how the end of the division you are extremely misguided not even in the first inning yet . henc why the over the top dog and pony show over the selfie session got to send a warning    

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

if you think this is some how the end of the division you are extremely misguided not even in the first inning yet . henc why the over the top dog and pony show over the selfie session got to send a warning    

You think you’ll ever get the President holding back the national guard for you again? 

Your dear leader surrendered and even claimed he didn’t mean what he said. 

fbi are picking up all Trump’s idiot followers and it’s easy because their friends are snitching on them.

now you can’t decided whether to claim Trump didn’t mean it or blain antifa. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You think you’ll ever get the President holding back the national guard for you again? 

Your dear leader surrendered and even claimed he didn’t mean what he said. 

fbi are picking up all Trump’s idiot followers and it’s easy because their friends are snitching on them.

now you can’t decided whether to claim Trump didn’t mean it or blain antifa. 

So Trump incited the ",riot" with his speach yet members of congress and the fbi are saying and charging this shit show was pure planed . So what was it Trump incited the riot or it was planed ?