Check your account email address ×

When is ArcticTex going to reveal 2022

6 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Not sure if anyone will be able to view this.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnNriMEqYzI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:thumbsup:

It better turn more than 7k rpm though 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

All you have to do is put some silicone or tape around the back of it. No fuck that on 18k snowmobile 

idiotic right?  

39 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

He is really stressing that 7000rpm. I wonder if they did something magical to get some grunt out of a 600 at 7k?

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Check out the new improved gauge on the catalyst riot out at the photo shoot…

(The RXC has the new gauge we’ve all seen but they didn’t let it in the frame while they were panning around the sled running.)

DBD369CD-1D3A-4AD0-94C3-B7C23473DE72.png

Bigger font for Speed, RPM and Fuel level. That's it, that's all it has. :stirthepot:

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Not sure if anyone will be able to view this.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnNriMEqYzI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dave McClure should just do a video opening everything up and giving a closely detailed guide.

I doubt Cat would get mad at him (maybe a slap on the wrist) but i wouldn't think they would kick him off the Black-Cats team.

4 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Just going off the videos posted. Are you one of the winners to ride it first?

The RXC shows the new gauge (one that was in them at haydays and Epping) but when they posted the video of it running they didn’t let it slip into the video.

The R-XC shown here has the old style gauge. I'm thinking the new gauge is a basic one, and the split screen "deluxe" gauge we all know is still the premium option until its replacement is ready.

RXC 2.jpg

Edited by Premium
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Premium said:

The R-XC shown here has the old style gauge. I'm thinking the new gauge is a basic one, and the split screen "deluxe" gauge we all know is still the premium option until its replacement is ready.

RXC 2.jpg

If that RXC is the same one they had at haydays and the fall shows, its a development mule that was on the snow last winter, so its no surprise the old gauge is on it

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are we looking at less chance for snow ingestion in the intake here?

I would like to say yes but if you look at the under hood pic there’s a bunch of snow and water around where the intake comes together 

54 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I would like to say yes but if you look at the under hood pic there’s a bunch of snow and water around where the intake comes together 

guess it will depend how tight the surfaces seal together and how tight the hood latches to the lower cowling

92AA3970-D68E-41A1-B091-153ADB1CA5C0.png.dac2c1e1078d34f93492598741cf0a46.png

also thinking I'd add some heat foil to the intake plenum on the hood... because plastic and exhaust pipe.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

Looks like maybe some kind of frogzskin type of vent/opening on the bottom side of the airbox.

Hopefully the new hood and airbox is lighter, ridiculously heavy on the procross 

Procross snow ingestion problem has been through the seams of the hood airbox.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Looks like maybe some kind of frogzskin type of vent/opening on the bottom side of the airbox.

Hopefully the new hood and airbox is lighter, ridiculously heavy on the procross 

Procross snow ingestion problem has been through the seams of the hood airbox.

One of the downsides to the laydown motor is needing to route air down through the hood and I agree, the old setup was ridiculously heavy.

• Like 1