When is ArcticTex going to reveal 2022

On 2/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, Icecube said:

YeeeeHaaaaaa Ride’m Cowboy!

And when your cold and stuck in the snow... just burn the $@#%er and call the boys over for BBQ:barbeque:

Cat made crates don't start on fire easily, because they're not made in Rosseau

On 2/9/2021 at 7:06 AM, Tripleflipper said:

Does the Polaris stuff still catch fire. Without the Polaris Negative news and Recalls posted by the Cat head cheer leader I wouldn't know 

yes!

On 2/9/2021 at 8:55 AM, fortune46x said:

he'll ignore that

at least Cat guys can laugh at their own brand...
149170407_10157696368997401_342288410094

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes!

he'll ignore that

at least Cat guys can laugh at their own brand...
149170407_10157696368997401_342288410094

I do miss the posts the Cat HC would post about the Poo issues, given the perfection of the Cat product. Oops coffee spray on the keyboard. Personally i have never owned a Poo product that caught fire and i have owned plenty, touch wood.

11 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I hate to say it but I am in the market for a sled and AC isnt appealing ... 

I left a few years ago. Didn’t want to be on a third Procross chassis. I enjoyed them with no complaints (still have one in the stable) but decided to go elsewhere to find something different. I’ll go back and try something new if they stay in business. I had a feeling nothing new for this year. 

Edited by Crowder
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Crowder said:

I left a few years ago. Didn’t want to be on a third Procross chassis. I enjoyed them with no complaints (still have one in the stable) but decided to go elsewhere to find something different. I’ll go back and try something new if they stay in business. I had a feeling nothing new for this year. 

The other issue I have with buying a new cat is a dealer network , my closest dealer is 2 hours away, and while Country cat is awesome to deal with its still not as easy as driving 30 minutes to the dealer they dropped and warranty work is difficult (not that anything I have stays in warranty for long)

I have 3 skidoo dealers within 20 minutes of my house. Hard to ignore that and look to the same sled I have currently but with a different engine. 

Time will tell, Really was into buying a rXC this year but I am second guessing it now. 

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

The other issue I have with buying a new cat is a dealer network , my closest dealer is 2 hours away, and while Country cat is awesome to deal with its still not as easy as driving 30 minutes to the dealer they dropped and warranty work is difficult (not that anything I have stays in warranty for long)

I have 3 skidoo dealers within 20 minutes of my house. Hard to ignore that and look to the same sled I have currently but with a different engine. 

Time will tell, Really was into buying a rXC this year but I am second guessing it now. 

That’s exactly where I am with my sled dilemma!

I don’t need to buy anything, and my wife says I won’t be buy anything... but I am ready to upgrade both sleds for me and my son, I still might go for the RXC for him and wait it out a bit more, just not up against the wall yet to jump brands just yet.

🧤

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I could jump back to a doo if the situation dictated. I still have the matching poser gear but, my Cat gear fits me better....and isn’t that what’s important?  Looking good?

:lmao:

F5115B4E-4E00-4E3C-A942-7AAABE426DE7.jpeg

• Haha 1