Check your account email address ×

Less than 1% of the country actually wanted the useless vaccine

It sounds like the coordination isn't there or the volume of recipients isn't.  The folks distributing seem leary to pull a case out of deep freeze and start the clock ticking on shelf life.  Everyone I've known who has gotten it has been in a mass setting.   No onsie twosie.  Phizer worse than Moderna.

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

It sounds like the coordination isn't there or the volume of recipients isn't.  The folks distributing seem leary to pull a case out of deep freeze and start the clock ticking on shelf life.  Everyone I've known who has gotten it has been in a mass setting.   No onsie twosie.  Phizer worse than Moderna.

The coordination isn’t a problem. Come on....it’s a shot.  Here’s the problems:

1.) People are scared shitless of administering this shit due to future liabilities of injecting people with questionable medicine.

2.) Most don’t want it for the above reason and, well...they are smart enough to know that so much of the facts and data has been compromised by political bias.

As to people saying “get the vaccine or the lockdowns will continue!!!”   These people should kill themselves and all their family and friends.

Conspiracy nuts don’t want the vaccine and I’m good with that. I find it funny that they’ve missed the obvious conspiracy.  If you had a bunch of knuckle dragging fucktards that don’t believe in science. Then along comes a virus that kills people or leaves them with an increased chance of stroke, lung issues etc.

Right now it kills 1.7% of the people within about 2 weeks. Who knows how long the lung or heart damage will take to kill people. Or if it is more lethal during subsequent infections. 

You know when a vaccine comes along it will be in limited supply. So why not sew doubt in the minds of the anti science/conspiracy nuts. Then there will be a better chance of the vaccine going to people who believe in science.   

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You seem to lack the help part though.

Neal

No, I don’t.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Conspiracy nuts don’t want the vaccine and I’m good with that. I find it funny that they’ve missed the obvious conspiracy.  If you had a bunch of knuckle dragging fucktards that don’t believe in science. Then along comes a virus that kills people or leaves them with an increased chance of stroke, lung issues etc.

Right now it kills 1.7% of the people within about 2 weeks. Who knows how long the lung or heart damage will take to kill people. Or if it is more lethal during subsequent infections. 

You know when a vaccine comes along it will be in limited supply. So why not sew doubt in the minds of the anti science/conspiracy nuts. Then there will be a better chance of the vaccine going to people who believe in science.   

You should have stopped after the first sentence....or gone back after your little run-on fit contradicting it and just deleted it.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I love this believe in science thing the left has. They think they are above everyone else because they believe in everything they are told and never question anything. The reason why people don't want the virus is because it went through testing very fast and in most cases version 1 of anything will have bugs that need to be fixed especially with brand new technology. I will wait for the millions of people to test it before I get it. I don't need to be calling one of those commercial lawyers ten years from now because I took a vaccine that was rushed through. Covid isn't a concern for me, so I am not taking the vaccine anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

I love this believe in science thing the left has. They think they are above everyone else because they believe in everything they are told and never question anything. The reason why people don't want the virus is because it went through testing very fast and in most cases version 1 of anything will have bugs that need to be fixed especially with brand new technology. I will wait for the millions of people to test it before I get it. I don't need to be calling one of those commercial lawyers ten years from now because I took a vaccine that was rushed through. Covid isn't a concern for me, so I am not taking the vaccine anytime soon.

Personally, I wish they’d just go back to calling everyone that disagrees with them a “racist”.  That just has more zip to it and is much more fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, I wish they’d just go back to calling everyone that disagrees with them a “racist”.  That just has more zip to it and is much more fun.

It is because they overused it and the word racism has no effect anymore. They really hurt the racism battle by just calling everything they didn't like racist.

1 minute ago, BobRoss said:

It is because they overused it and the word racism has no effect anymore. They really hurt the racism battle by just calling everything they didn't like racist.

Ignorant social justice warriors.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

Excellent, the plan is working. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Excellent, the plan is working. 

You think that is some type of gotcha, but half the country is not trembling at their knees over this virus. I want you to get your vaccine so you can stop being a pussy so we can get back to living our lives. 

4 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

You think that is some type of gotcha, but half the country is not trembling at their knees over this virus. I want you to get your vaccine so you can stop being a pussy so we can get back to living our lives. 

Hopefully they will realize 75 million Americans don’t want the vaccine and send them to deserving countries. 

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, sure is, everyone now is beginning to see how stupid the left is..LOL

If they told the right that they only wanted to vaccinate people who believed we had to act climate change, it would have been too obvious. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If they told the right that they only wanted to vaccinate people who believed we had to act climate change, it would have been too obvious. 

Ahhh yes, the group that wants to destroy lower and middle classes and expand the wealth gap by enacting climate policies that would directly hurt these people. How about we do what most sane people want to do and better our technology as consumers and citizens can afford them? lower/middle class cannot afford increased energy cost increase while the wealthy can. 

Don't you find it weird how the dems say they are for the working class, but everything they do directly hurts the working class and only makes the wealth gap larger? Look at covid, those dumbasses shutdown all the small businesses and forced everyone to shop at mega corporations, when shopping at walmart is probably more dangerous than shopping local. Dems in 2020 pushed for the largest wealth gap in history. All in the name of SCIENCE.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The coordination isn’t a problem. Come on....it’s a shot.  Here’s the problems:

1.) People are scared shitless of administering this shit due to future liabilities of injecting people with questionable medicine.

2.) Most don’t want it for the above reason and, well...they are smart enough to know that so much of the facts and data has been compromised by political bias.

As to people saying “get the vaccine or the lockdowns will continue!!!”   These people should kill themselves and all their family and friends.

That is why I included this part in my statement.  People not wanting it.

It sounds like the coordination isn't there or the volume of recipients isn't

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Biden did exactly that, on cue,  yesterday about the capitol’s events. Went right the fuk in with racist crap even though there was nothingvrrmotely about it.

Yup, good unity Joe, good job.

Edited by CFM

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

Biden did exactly that, on cue,  yesterday about the capitol’s events. Went right the fuk in with racist crap even though there was nothingvrrmotely about it.

Yup, good unity Joe, good job.

Ya ....how the hell was that racist? 

Were the other riots racist?

You gotta wonder the thought process to come up with that conclusion.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya ....how the hell was that racist? 

Were the other riots racist?

You gotta wonder the thought process to come up with that conclusion.

Those writing his speeches aren’t letting him add anything / nor make any changes.

Became a 100% puppet instant left power machine chose him to win the primaries.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1