Check your account email address ×

Less than 1% of the country actually wanted the useless vaccine

:lol: states are now offering the coveted golden vaccine FOR FREE and ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis to any retard that actually wants it

Turns out nobody wants to be vaccinated against a cold that is no serious threat 

Goal was 100 million doses administered by Dec 31st

Then they figured out nobody wanted it so they revised it to 20 million vaccinations by Jan 1.

Its Jan 7th and only 2.8 million people have taken the jab and all the doses are going to spoil :lol:

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Goal was 100 million doses administered by Dec 31st

Then they figured out nobody wanted it so they revised it to 20 million vaccinations by Jan 1.

Its Jan 7th and only 2.8 million people have taken the jab and all the doses are going to spoil :lol:

seems almost impossible. Link?

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: states are now offering the coveted golden vaccine FOR FREE and ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis to any retard that actually wants it

Turns out nobody wants to be vaccinated against a cold that is no serious threat 

The vaccine was always free you mook. Kill yourself 5 times.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

You can look up the numbers yourself. It’s widely published they recently expected 20 million by years and and now 80 million by Feb 1st

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The vaccine was always free you mook. Kill yourself 5 times.

Yes...that’s the point you fucking retard. They can’t give the fucking thing away

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck that vaccine and fuck the retards who want it and fuck operation warp speed and fuck MC just because 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

can’t find the fucking article now

I hope you 2 don’t ever mate. We don’t need any more momo’s

• Haha 1

I don't think I am going to get it either, I am on lockdown until Monday mid-night, step daughter is pos and sick and I feel fine, I had a bad cold in March so I may have already had it, had enough of the scamdemic time to open America

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who would want the fucking thing?? Rushed through, new tech, no info on future health issues/possible long term side affects, and that is not even touching on all the misinformation, back and forth, do this don't do that info and lies we have all been fed from the get go. Fuck that. I'd rather get the covid and have a 99.7% survival chance than take this fucking witches brew. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Who would want the fucking thing?? Rushed through, new tech, no info on future health issues/possible long term side affects, and that is not even touching on all the misinformation, back and forth, do this don't do that info and lies we have all been fed from the get go. Fuck that. I'd rather get the covid and have a 99.7% survival chance than take this fucking witches brew. 

Exactly 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Don't worry the mandates are just around the corner .