Check your account email address ×

Less than 1% of the country actually wanted the useless vaccine

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

For Trump's bullshit?  Trump of course.

Neal

The aim was 80 million by end of feb just 3 weeks ago. They probably won’t hit 7. Mostly because nobody wants it

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The aim was 80 million by end of feb just 3 weeks ago. They probably won’t hit 7. Mostly because nobody wants it

I'm seeing on CNN that people want it but its to disorganized and Trumps to blame.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

there is not enough doses for those that want it.  Our distribution in NH won't get through all the old, med prof and teachers till April or may with "anyone who wants it" estimated to be after that. 

Failure to distribute timely may be an issue and cost doses for sure but it's not because it's not wanted.    

It is not hard to stick your arm out the car window . 

Freezer broke in mn and they gave it to all that wanted it that day still dumped a bunch because not enough people lined up to get it even when word was out .

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love how the ones advocating for this “vaccine” are just so mad at those opposing it. It’s weird as fuck.

”I’m not scared and senseless!!!!!  YOU HAVE TO GET IT TOO!!!!!!!  HUURRRRY!!!!!”

I’ve talked to no one that’s mad. Only weirdness is here. And that doesn’t count. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve talked to no one that’s mad. Only weirdness is here. And that doesn’t count. 

It counts.  Social media is where everyone now pretends to live.

I haven’t talked to anyone that’s mad either....my “hangs” are with people that laugh like hell at the weak and stupid.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In my area it’s only available for healthcare workers through the hospital between the hours of 9-3pm. Next month it’s supposed to be available to everyone through drug stores. 

Talk of class actions already happening.  My daughter has refused it twice....so far, she’s heard nothing but empty threats....and there’s a reason they are empty.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It counts.  Social media is where everyone now pretends to live.

I haven’t talked to anyone that’s mad either....my “hangs” are with people that laugh like hell at the weak and stupid.

You and your tough people roasting ants with a magnifying glass again. :lol: 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

For Trump's bullshit?  Trump of course.

Neal

What bullshit getting the vaccine you so desperately wanted to market in record time ? It is not his fault people don't line up around the block to get tested on like good little lemming.  no offense 

9 hours ago, Dave said:

I'm seeing on CNN that people want it but its to disorganized and Trumps to blame.

Just saw them reporting he is separating the vaccine from their parents and putting them in cages to sell into the sex trade.  Sources close to the source that knew the source as a child from a neighbor’s family cousin reported it.  

It may not be fully accurate though.  :dunno:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

What bullshit getting the vaccine you so desperately wanted to market in record time ? It is not his fault people don't line up around the block to get tested on like good little lemming.  no offense 

I didn't desperately want it.  I took it because it was offered to me.

I've been tested nearly 50 times, what's your point?

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Question, since you have gotten the vaccine do you have to continue to get tested?

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

It’s ok to suffer hypochondria.  It’s the menacing by proxy kind that is the problem right now. especially when caused by partisan politics.

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Question, since you have gotten the vaccine do you have to continue to get tested?

:news: