Check your account email address ×

Less than 1% of the country actually wanted the useless vaccine

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You can look up the numbers yourself. It’s widely published they recently expected 20 million by years and and now 80 million by Feb 1st

nahh that's ok but your number was made up on the spot. :bc: 

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Says NOTHING close to what you originally claimed :lol: 

President Donald Trump had said earlier last year there would be 100 million doses of the vaccine for Americans by the end of 2020, and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar later said last December that at least 20 million people would be vaccinated by January 1.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Says NOTHING close to what you originally claimed :lol: 

President Donald Trump had said earlier last year there would be 100 million doses of the vaccine for Americans by the end of 2020, and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar later said last December that at least 20 million people would be vaccinated by January 1.

It says exactly what I claimed

Wrong again. You said goal was to administer 100M by Dec 31st. Flat out lie as proven by your own fucking link. 

Thanks for playing. 

Trump literally fucking said that you stupid cocksucker

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

I don't think I am going to get it either, I am on lockdown until Monday mid-night, step daughter is pos and sick and I feel fine, I had a bad cold in March so I may have already had it, had enough of the scamdemic time to open America

That's not very nice.  Does she know what you think of her?

lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Jesus Christ. It was Trump who promised the 100 million doses by the end of the year. It wasn’t anyone credible.  You claimed 99% of the country don’t want it and the article said nearly half the staff at one hospital refused the dose. 

Are you a liar or just stupid?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Jesus Christ. It was Trump who promised the 100 million doses by the end of the year. It wasn’t anyone credible.  You claimed 99% of the country don’t want it and the article said nearly half the staff at one hospital refused the dose. 

both apparently

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

sorry you're confused. 100M doses available not administered. Learn to read. :bc: 

Did he want them procured so they could be played catch with or just thrown in the dumpster 

god damn you’re an absolute fucking moron

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Listen you stupid faggot ass retard. Trump was literally the only one that said we’d have a vaccine available in 2020. Shove the rest up your blown out half man asshole you fucking day little piece of shit

available does not = administrated. SBYL.

So what’s the point of available if not to administer :pc:

why would the government buy them if they weren’t going to be administered?

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Angry ginger said:

well 2-3 million is a far cry from the 20 million people.  

no doubt but bhen's fabricated claim there was an actual goal of vaccinating almost a third of the county in a few weeks is literally the dumbest thing he's ever typed on these boards. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

where exactly is the vaccine first come first served because I know a lot of teachers who want it and med professionals yet to get it.  

Read the article you fucking idiot