Check your account email address ×

Less than 1% of the country actually wanted the useless vaccine

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid faggot ass retard. Trump was literally the only one that said we’d have a vaccine available in 2020. Shove the rest up your blown out half man asshole you fucking day little piece of shit

So what. He’s a liar and fucking idiot. Yet you still think his claims hold water. 

Just now, frenchy said:

no doubt but bhen's fabricated claim there was an actual goal of vaccinating almost a third of the county in a few weeks is literally the dumbest thing he's ever typed on these boards. 

They are aiming for 80 million by this months end you stupid fuck....can you not read?

Just now, f7ben said:

The article states exactly what I said

no it doesn't retard. Not even close. Can you point me to where it said there was an official goal of having 100M citizens vaccinated by Dec 31? That's right you can't. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Goal was 100 million doses administered by Dec 31st

Then they figured out nobody wanted it so they revised it to 20 million vaccinations by Jan 1.

Its Jan 7th and only 2.8 million people have taken the jab and all the doses are going to spoil :lol:

no bhen it did not say this.  The distributions not there for that and there certainly is 50 million in this country who will gladly line up and take it(100 million doses).  I'm surprised how much acceptance of it in my friend group.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, frenchy said:

no it doesn't retard. Not even close. Can you point me to where it said there was an official goal of having 100M citizens vaccinated by Dec 31? That's right you can't. 

God damn you’re dense....the vaccine has a very limited shelf life. Why would they procure it if they didn’t intend for it to be administered??  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

no bhen it did not say this.  The distributions not there for that and there certainly is 50 million in this country who will gladly line up and take it(100 million doses).  I'm surprised how much acceptance of it in my friend group.  

Why procure it if it couldn’t be administered?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The article states exactly what I said

That only 1% want the vaccine?  You can’t even read you own article. 
maybe you are a liar and stupid like Frenchy said. Let’s throw in gullible so you have the trifecta. 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That only 1% want the vaccine?  You can’t even read you own article. 
maybe you are a liar and stupid like Frenchy said. Let’s throw in gullible so you have the trifecta. 

Listen you brain dead fuck....they are going to make the vaccine available to everyone without preference because no one wants it. Die in a fire

Just now, f7ben said:

Why procure it if it couldn’t be administered?

there is not enough doses for those that want it.  Our distribution in NH won't get through all the old, med prof and teachers till April or may with "anyone who wants it" estimated to be after that. 

Failure to distribute timely may be an issue and cost doses for sure but it's not because it's not wanted.    

Just now, Angry ginger said:

there is not enough doses for those that want it.  Our distribution in NH won't get through all the old, med prof and teachers till April or may with "anyone who wants it" estimated to be after that. 

Failure to distribute timely may be an issue and cost doses for sure but it's not because it's not wanted.    

Read.  The.   Fucking.   Article

Just now, f7ben said:

Listen you brain dead fuck....they are going to make the vaccine available to everyone without preference because no one wants it. Die in a fire

What?so now no one wants it?  Well a minute ago only 1% wanted it. What happened to the 1%?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Read.  The.   Fucking.   Article

Apart from those who choose not to have the vaccine, federal officials are also worried about supply chain issues slowing down the distribution of the vaccine.

"If we have a big surge in cases and deaths after the December holidays and we don't have the vaccine distribution plan back on course we're in big trouble," one senior administration official told The Beast.

what i said. It's certainly not unwanted 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Says in the article it will be junk by end of january

depends how it's stored.  Pfizer ships their vaccines in special containment units, that if maintained with properly replaced dry ice keep it good for 30 days.  If placed into commercial low temp storage, it's good for up to 6 months.

45 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Wrong again. You said goal was to administer 100M by Dec 31st. Flat out lie as proven by your own fucking link. 

Thanks for playing. 

You are turning into jt...