Check your account email address ×

WTF???

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Dave said:

I can rip around on the dry trails faster in my x3 than I can on a sled when there's snow.

:lol:

Probably - you’re a fat ass trail riding a Summit :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Like always with shortshit....always about Trump!

Libertarians live a confused life I think.  Still, I give Sheepy The most cred here for his attempt at being one.  OMG....what a bunch of frauds.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Libertarians live a confused life I think.  Still, I give Sheepy The most cred here for his attempt at being one.  OMG....what a bunch of frauds.

No doubt shortshits a fraud...

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No confusion here. I'm not forced to try and rationalize a worldview where intelligence agencies(for example) are simultaneously good and bad like many here. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

No doubt shortshits a fraud...

He makes me wonder but he tends to just try and be too edgy at times.  He usually ends up back on path.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No confusion here. I'm not forced to try and rationalize a worldview where intelligence agencies(for example) are simultaneously good and bad like many here. :lol:

Case in point, Dave.^^^^^^^^

A rational thought knowing that hyper partisanship is for absolute imbeciles.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He makes me wonder but he tends to just try and be too edgy at times.  He usually ends up back on path.

Case in point, Dave.^^^^^^^^

A rational thought knowing that hyper partisanship is for absolute imbeciles.

so you are calling 90% of the membership here absolute imbeciles :dunno:

FTR if you are I agree.  Few are as smart as Joel, myself and Greg :snack: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so you are calling 90% of the membership here absolute imbeciles :dunno:

FTR if you are I agree.  Few are as smart as Joel, myself and Greg :snack: 

Actually, I find most members here to be of value.....be it brains, comments, material, or whatever....both left and right. There are really only three that have, and continue to have almost nothing at all worth sharing with anyone that isn’t in their own little idiotic echo chamber.

......unless you consider internet punching bags to be worthwhile.  I guess they do bring that value.  :dunno:

23 hours ago, ckf said:

As long as the mud recedes by Memorial Day, the trails open that wknd and close around Columbus Day.  At least it is guaranteed 4 months of play, unlike sleds. 

We are good to go for 8 months here on atvs/sxs and have a few areas for winter riding. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

We are good to go for 8 months here on atvs/sxs and have a few areas for winter riding. 

Quebec has groomed trails only for atvs in the winter.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

There are 3 areas in Ont for atv/sxs on winter trails and the Hali Forest (atvs only). Que is another story

Oh I didn't know that....what areas if you don't mind me asking....I've been to the forest a few times but not since 06 and I don't recall atvs being allowed then.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh I didn't know that....what areas if you don't mind me asking....I've been to the forest a few times but not since 06 and I don't recall atvs being allowed then.

The forest allows leasees to use atvs year-round and outsiders only once the sled trails open. The other areas are Niagara, lake of Bays, an area east of us and I think down by Quinte but not sure of that one.

59 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The forest allows leasees to use atvs year-round and outsiders only once the sled trails open. The other areas are Niagara, lake of Bays, an area east of us and I think down by Quinte but not sure of that one.

Interesting to hear about Niagara even having actual trails....that is my old stomping grounds....ill have to look into that and bring one of my sxs's the next time I'm home.

:bc:

32 minutes ago, Dave said:

Interesting to hear about Niagara even having actual trails....that is my old stomping grounds....ill have to look into that and bring one of my sxs's the next time I'm home.

:bc:

Our permit ( Kawartha ATV) is good for Kawartha, Haliburton,, Lake of Bays, Algonquin West and Niagara areas. 

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Our permit ( Kawartha ATV) is good for Kawartha, Haliburton,, Lake of Bays, Algonquin West and Niagara areas. 

Its nice to see how organized atvs have gotten there....im on the board here for our provincial atv association and the government has zero desire to have registered atvs...they actually would take it away from sleds if they could. 

Money is a big factor in everything and its hard to get enough from clubs although we do get grants from COHV and the lottery commission 

Edited by Dave

55 minutes ago, Dave said:

Its nice to see how organized atvs have gotten there....im on the board here for our provincial atv association and the government has zero desire to have registered atvs...they actually would take it away from sleds if they could. 

Money is a big factor in everything and its hard to get enough from clubs although we do get grants from COHV and the lottery commission 

Our club is in good with the area councillors that promote tourism and we've taken them out on the trails for a first hand look at the opportunities and they've opened up more road allowances to access other areas. The club also bought acreage so the trail that goes thru it doesn't get shut down by somebody that doesn't like atvs/sleds.

55 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Our club is in good with the area councillors that promote tourism and we've taken them out on the trails for a first hand look at the opportunities and they've opened up more road allowances to access other areas. The club also bought acreage so the trail that goes thru it doesn't get shut down by somebody that doesn't like atvs/sleds.

Must be nice!