Check your account email address ×

I’d like to point out the Hypocrisy

So antifa and black lives matter we’re allowed to have protests on demand for the last 12 months in Washington DC. Including violent protests during the RNC. They never once called in the National Guard. I challenge anybody to find me trump rallies or events held by Republicans that result in damage to private property it just doesn’t happen. It’s pretty clear what’s going on here

11 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wow! Watta crime!  When are the leaders of BLM going to be arrested for inciting riots? 

11 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

You can burn public housing to tge ground hell burn 10 sq blocks to the ground after a good loot . But how dare you destroy a blm banner.  Off to jail you go . What a fucking joke 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good 

Yes looting and arson should be celebrated. Nit sure why Joe and his token don't just install a national blm holiday where we come together as a nation and loot and burn privet business and public housing to the ground 1 day a yr

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good 

This is why the left will always win. They are willing to get violent and break shit. Politicians don't like that and will obey to that behavior. Conservatives are push overs and would rather mind their own business and stay at home with their families. Until the day our actual families are threatened, I don't think we will be able to compete with the left.

Just now, BobRoss said:

This is why the left will always win. They are willing to get violent and break shit. Politicians don't like that and will obey to that behavior. Conservatives are push overs and would rather mind their own business and stay at home with their families. Until the day our actual families are threatened, I don't think we will be able to compete with the left.

Yeah. Ok. Fer sure. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

What you posted gets posted 20 or more times a week here. I’m quite familiar with it. 

I asked what you don't agree with. Not how many times it gets posted.

10 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

When the day comes when they start threatening conservative families it won't end well for them!

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I agree that a lot ball measurement happens around here. 

I tried having a civil debate with you, but now I understand why civil debates never happen with you. You are just a Troll and cannot have a discussion.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

I tried having a civil debate with you, but now I understand why civil debates never happen with you. You are just a Troll and cannot have a discussion.

I’ve been here long enough to know how these “debates” go. I’ll just say this. I’m supportive of a deeply divided America. The split at the moment is a two way with three on the way. It’s an absolute blast to watch. 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yes looting and arson should be celebrated. Nit sure why Joe and his token don't just install a national blm holiday where we come together as a nation and loot and burn privet business and public housing to the ground 1 day a yr

You might just get that 275 days a year

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The split at the moment is a two way with three on the way. It’s an absolute blast to watch. 

Agreed

Edited by Dave