Check your account email address ×

Look what they are doing to us

7 minutes ago, Shifty said:

We as a society will be paying for these lockdowns for decades.  

Longer than that. 

Anyone want to tell this little 3 year old girl that the masks they are both wearing aren’t going to save her and that her ranting and raving will make spreading of any viral load she has in her respiratory system worse? No? Cool. Me either. 

And let us just remember that there are not only people out there that want this sort of reaction/chaos, they flourish on it. To those people, keep your temper tantrum kids inside and away from the public. They could get really hurt acting out like this.  FFS. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Only drama queens are the thousands of Karens like in that video.

Or the millions running around believing bullshit  and not accepting the results of the election.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or the millions running around believing bullshit  and not accepting the results of the election.

Guess that means a whole bunch of senators and representatives then too, who are going to challenge the electors.  Some pretty serious allegations are being made.  I'm going to let the process play out and see where it goes.  You choose to believe the election was legitimate.  I don't.  Oh well, nothing dramatic about it.  The whole Lin Wood thing is very troubling for sure, not sure what to think.  But I know that many in high places are very resolute and confident in saying that something big is coming, so we'll see.  Mike Pompeo being one of them.  Interesting video.  You decide if this guy is a fruitcake or making logical accusations.  I refuse to be pidgeonholed about my opinion on it, I will see what happens and go from there.

He's Making a list for Arrest (rumble.com)

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lots going on 4yrs. Amazing huh ?

• Haha 1

This is how I roll:

Double masked, each mask has TWO LAYERS, and an insert. 

I also take a cotton ball, and stuff cotton in each nostril, to prevent migration of virus particles into my nasal passages. 

SIX layers total, with nasal passages blocked. 

I can barely talk to people when using these, and it's not too easy breathing. For the few times times I have to, ask me if a care!!!

P1031016.JPG

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is how I roll:

I also take a cotton ball, and stuff cotton in each nostril, to prevent migration of virus particles into my nasal passages. 

I can barely talk to people when using these, and it's not too easy breathing. For the few times times I have to, ask me if a care!!!

P1031016.JPG

It see you have gone full Howard Hughes on us.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is how I roll:

P1031016.JPG

Now put a pulse/ox tester on your finger and push a cart around Wally World for 30-45 minutes. See what it says. 

Because, COVID. :flush:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is how I roll:

P1031016.JPG

They say 22.5% of the virus can get into your eyes.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It see you have gone full Howard Hughes on us.

Ahh yeah. It's actually a small inconvenience/price to pay, for a viable health risk. 

I only have to do this for about 1 hour every two weeks, which I can do standing on my head. 

Everybody has to deal with COVID 19, as they see fit. 

This is my way. 

I am un-alterably convinced that COVID 19 is BIOLOGICAL WARFARE, that was INTENTIALLY RELEASED upon the USA by the COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT OF CHINA.

I am convinced that it is a UBER CONTAGIOUS, lab developed virus, designed to transmit person to person by normal respiratory action, and designed to attack the lungs.

Bodies stacked in 53' foot refrigeration trailers is all I need to see. 

Thanks, but no thanks!!!!!  

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

They say 22.5% of the virus can get into your eyes.

I wear glasses, I don't know what more I can do, other than wear goggles!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wear glasses, I don't know what more I can do, other than wear goggles!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I've see people wearing goggles, I crack up watching them. I especially laugh when I've seen folks in 1 store wearing their mask, take it off outside with all the whatever they're afraid of now on their Mask, then run into the same person(s) going into another store, take their used now filthy Mask out of their pocket and put it on again all the while touching it and their face. It's ever funnier when I've seen people remove their mask and put it in their mouth while putting whatever they bought in the store into their vehicles then put the Mask in their pocket till they need it next time.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I've see people wearing goggles, I crack up watching them. I especially laugh when I've seen folks in 1 store wearing their mask, take it off outside with all the whatever they're afraid of now on their Mask, then run into the same person(s) going into another store, take their used now filthy Mask out of their pocket and put it on again all the while touching it and their face. It's ever funnier when I've seen people remove their mask and put it in their mouth while putting whatever they bought in the store into their vehicles then put the Mask in their pocket till they need it next time.

If they take it off - here in the Twin Cities LOTS of people driving by themselves in their car with the mask on.  It really is quite comical....

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

If they take it off - here in the Twin Cities LOTS of people driving by themselves in their car with the mask on.  It really is quite comical....

Seen that a few times too, frick'in stupid.

Have a Cabin owner down the road from me who lives full time in Eau Claire, he wanted to buy some hydro fluid from me for his Pug Wheeler snow plow, I told him he would have to take off that stupid Mask before I would sell him any, he got ticked off and left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is how I roll:

P1031016.JPG

Well, that’s one way to help keep your immune system stagnant....

55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I’ve had the same bullshit mask in each of my vehicles since our stupid ass governor made us start wearing them into public places. I doesn’t go on until I go in and it comes off as soon as I come out. It’s a bullshit scenario that I don’t care to play but it is what it is.

I had it a year ago at this time and it sucked, and took a few weeks for my lungs to fully clear out, but it is what it is. I am literally just doing the mask bullshit to keep my job (required to wear 100% of the time unless eating or drinking) and to keep the SJW away. Legal fees aren’t cheap these days and I really like my job. 

I won’t live in fear. My nephew and his wife are OTR truck drivers. They’ve been living in fear since this shit hit and just keeping to themselves. His wife has been sick for the past month. My sister in law (who’s a nurse) finally talked her into going in to get checked out. She had major fluid in her lungs and arterial blockage. No COVID. But she did find out that she has lymphoma masses on her stomach. She’s 29. The first thing she told when I talked to her on the phone? “I wish I had COVID not cancer. I’ve been living in fear for almost a year instead of just living my life and now it might be over with soon.” I feel terrible for her but it’s true. 

12 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

It’s not just around there. It’s everywhere I’ve been in Michigan too. Even in the UP. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You’re a scared ass pussy little bitch

You come over here and say that, and I'll break those twigs, like the bitch arms that they are.