Check your account email address ×

If you support Covid mandates you're not allowed to drive or be driven anymore

jtssrx

By your logic people not wearing masks, socially distancing and accepting lockdowns cause the spread of covid which could kill a person. Then I feel like you should stop driving automobiles because you could kill someone in a car wreck. Please immediacy sell your car and walk everywhere. Yes I said walk you can no longer participate in any use of a car including taxis and Uber as those also increase the risk of deaths by a car wreck.

Edited by jtssrx

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

By your logic people not wearing masks, socially distancing and accepting lockdowns cause the spread of covid which could kill a person. Then I feel like you should stop driving automobiles because you could kill someone in a car wreck. Please immediacy sell your car and walk everywhere. Yes I said walk you can no longer participate in any use of a car including taxis and Uber as those also increase the risk of deaths by a car wreck.

Nobody cares what you think. 

• Haha 5

• jtssrx changed the title to If you support Covid mandates you're not allowed to drive or be driven anymore

Yesterday we went for a hike with another couple and all of the dogs.  Saw another couple in their 20s walking together with masks on.  I suppose if all you watch is the MSM, the brainwashing is unavoidable.

Virtually 100% mask compliance around here and cases skyrockets before Thanksgiving.  Coming down now.  Must be the masks?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yesterday we went for a hike with another couple and all of the dogs.  Saw another couple in their 20s walking together with masks on.  I suppose if all you watch is the MSM, the brainwashing is unavoidable.

Virtually 100% mask compliance around here and cases skyrockets before Thanksgiving.  Coming down now.  Must be the masks?

The masked couple wanted to make sure everyone knew they weren’t Donny supporters.  

20 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You do realize that also applies to you, right?

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you get tired of fondling 3 men's balls day in day out hr after hr . Must not

It is rather unseemly.  Some people live to argue and insult others.

20 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ditto for you. 

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same here. However, if you listen to the government (who said that cases were going to go up because of people spending the holidays together when they said not to), it’s because they have closed all of the bars and restaurants that have been proven to contribute less than 3% to the positive case count. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The masked couple wanted to make sure everyone knew they weren’t Donny supporters.  

And that they’re complete fucking idiots. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

If I stop supporting the COVID stuff do I get to disregard speed limits too??  I like where this is going.  

Only from 8:00am to 10 Pm .   After that it is too dangerous.  

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

bunch of us went and walked 4 miles this morning.  Plan was for a  new years hangover run going back to last year but some of us have not been doing enough exercise for that.  half had mask on,  half did not.  I will not wear a mask while outdoors it's silly and wearing one to the gym sucks

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You do realize that also applies to you, right?

It is rather unseemly.  Some people live to argue and insult others.

Says the guy that parades around here ass to mouth with Little MoeMoe.:lol:

BTW I have made a real effort the last month or so to avoid arguing, starting political threads and name calling yet you just waltz in and spew the same nonsense you have for years and then complain when you get it back. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I have made a real effort the last month or so to avoid arguing, starting political threads and name calling yet you just waltz in and spew the same nonsense you have for years and then complain when you get it back. 

LOL! Look in a mirror.

18 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

If I stop supporting the COVID stuff do I get to disregard speed limits too??  I like where this is going.  

Welcome to the libertarian party!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh, so as long as you're not trying to start shit with or insult me, thats ok.  Got it.  I admire your efforts, but you're not there yet.