Check your account email address ×

Welcome to 2020, when @JovanHPulitzer hacked a voting machine live during a government hearing and the press insists there is no evidence of election fraud.

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, s pump said:

Why do you find a need to shit in the pool regularly? You're more than annoying.

Playing the same game most on here are.  It’s comical how your brother is shit show and you conveniently give him a pass.  :dunno:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Playing the same game most on here are.  It’s comical how your brother is shit show and you conveniently give him a pass.  :dunno:

:lol: 

You go around calling people names and generally being an unfriendly person. If that's the game you're playing, it's kinda sad. Jussayin.

Edited by s pump

The simple fact is if Team Bunker Joe really wanted to put it to rest, instead of calling bullshit, it could have been done by now by legitimately recounting this election. They don’t want to. They say they don’t need to. Therefore, this push will just keep happening. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The simple fact is if Team Bunker Joe really wanted to put it to rest, instead of calling bullshit, it could have been done by now by legitimately recounting this election. They don’t want to. They say they don’t need to. Therefore, this push will just keep happening. 

well it's a state issue for one. 

25 minutes ago, s pump said:

You go around calling people names and generally being an unfriendly person. If that's the game you're playing, it's kinda sad. Jussayin.

Lotta name calling going both ways.  Don’t take it personally and if you do......there’s always Butthurt Island :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, old indy said:

did the people that continued working act on their own?

No, there was always people and video watching.  

Again what did you here the director say?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Disproven?  How about ignored and dismissed on questionable legal grounds.

Bull-shit it doesn't.  

75% of the Republicans, and over 20 to 30% of Democrats polled think the election was fraudulent.  Keep dismissing that, when it means we're talking about over 75 million people.  Who aren't going away any time soon, and who are "far more educated" than you give them credit for.

Rasmussen poll: 20-30% of Democrats believe the election was stolen from Trump (bizpacreview.com)

And 90% favored the invasion of Iraq :dunno:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

And 90% favored the invasion of Iraq :dunno:

And?

3 hours ago, s pump said:

Why do you find a need to shit in the pool regularly? You're more than annoying.

I put him on ignore a while ago.  Biggest dickhead on this forum.....and thats sayin something with a couple of the beauties we have milling around in here...  :lol: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Lotta name calling going both ways.  Don’t take it personally and if you do......there’s always Butthurt Island :thumbsup:

........which happens to be a place you're quite familiar with. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

........which happens to be a place you're quite familiar with. :lmao:

I come and go at will. Your east coast butt buddies needed their own site :lol:  

17 hours ago, frenchy said:

You leave the ‘wet behind the ears’ comments’ for those far more educated and well informed but Who you disagree with. Typical. 

What educated people do you know who have their facts summarized for them?

None that I know.  We all seek that out ourselves and do our own fact check.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What educated people do you know who have their facts summarized for them?

None that I know.  We all seek that out ourselves and do our own fact check.

:lmao:  Says professor Dominion :lol: What a moron. 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Take your useless gender studies science degree and shove it your worthless ass.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice double quote moron :lol: Where’s your Dominion tutorial Mr. find your own facts :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes like Texas suing the 4 swing states for changing their election laws at the eleventh hour.  

And where did it go?  Morons 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And where did it go?  Morons 

It was dismissed but not on the merits of the lawsuit.  I think it is fair to say that the courts wanted to stay out of this mess which is fine but I think the language used in their judgements in general make it clear that the states in question will be closing some of the holes used in the voting this time around.  Americans are willing to put up with a certain level of corruption I just think some of this goes beyond that threshold.  Biden will have this around his neck till the next election.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It was dismissed but not on the merits of the lawsuit.  I think it is fair to say that the courts wanted to stay out of this mess which is fine but I think the language used in their judgements in general make it clear that the states in question will be closing some of the holes used in the voting this time around.  Americans are willing to put up with a certain level of corruption I just think some of this goes beyond that threshold.  Biden will have this around his neck till the next election.

You’re merely trying to justify a position that is not backed o by the facts or simple common sense.  You’re head is so far up Donny’s ass that you have no concept of reality.  Repugs are in charge of many states you’re boy is lying about.  One has to be a complete fucking treasonous moron to follow his lead.  So as far as I’m concerned....you can fuck off....you hate America and everything his country stands for.  You and the rest of the MAGA’s are traitors.  Period. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Intelligent people find there own answers.

Intelligent believe in facts from responsible sources and don’t chase conspiracy theories down rabbit holes.  You’re far from smart.  SBYL