Check your account email address ×

Trump haters

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

260,000 Americans that needlessly died because of trumps failure to lead....yeah that 4 years.

Like I said anyone who voted for Trump twice and still supports him now should be deported to retard island.

He killed 260,000?????  When will we see the murder charges?  Dummy.  :lol: 

Just now, CFM said:

Fix Things This Time

Isn't it amazing?

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

260,000 Americans that needlessly died because of trumps failure to lead....yeah that 4 years.

Like I said anyone who voted for Trump twice and still supports him now should be deported to retard island.

In your mind what could he do to prevent all of the deaths? And why are democratic led states worse off? Does their Trump fury make them more susceptible to covid?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

how many are we going to lose under Hiden Bidens watch dumbass, god your are an idiot:wall:

yes the dems would have stopped the covid in it's tracks.  We have seen how well they did governing their own states.  SMH

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes the dems would have stopped the covid in it's tracks.  We have seen how well they did governing their own states.  SMH

Would have been a much better coordinated and national response.....but I get it....you have to justify your 2 votes for Donny.  SMH 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Would have been a much better coordinated and national response.....but I get it....you have to justify your 2 votes for Donny.  SMH 

Says the moron who openly admits packing 25+ kids in a weight room huffing and puffing 3 days a week.......

Please come back at me with "we practiced social distance and wore masks" so I can make you my bitch for the 237th time, I'm begging you you fucking douche nozzle, please!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Says the moron who openly admits packing 25+ kids in a weight room huffing and puffing 3 days a week.......

Please come back at me with "we practiced social distance and wore masks" so I can make you my bitch for the 237th time, I'm begging you you fucking douche nozzle, please!!

But... did you see his all-star wrestling pics he pulled off of Google images and tried to pass off as his own?

:lol: 

• Haha 1

Like you know focusing on a bullshit trial over asking a guy to look in to what we know know was 190% legit instead of getting behind the guy that was 40 days ahead of the clowns in congress saying dont de xibaphobic come on down to china town it is fun .

Go swallow a 12 Guage your family deserve better 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But... did you see his all-star wrestling pics he pulled off of Google images and tried to pass off as his own?

:lol: 

He's the champ!! 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

In your mind what could he do to prevent all of the deaths? And why are democratic led states worse off? Does their Trump fury make them more susceptible to covid?

It must seeing as CA and MI had the tightest restrictions and well we can see how well that is working out 

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

100% of the members here are laughing at you! 😂

No only 90% pampers Jimmy and toolkit are all in . You know the dream team . Again I would have to do some real soul searching with a pistol in my mouth if I ever found my self on team toolkit with pampers propibg me up