Check your account email address ×

Ron Johnson tells regular Americans that they can eat the corn out of his shit.

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re an absolute fucking mouth breathing retard

Is this the best you have?  Don't forget to claim all that money you made off selling that car, the government needs that tax money for those needy people that snowbeavis is talking about.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

Should be easy then to give me a list of people you personally know that need this. 

I know people who need them.  You know people that need them.  You’re asking for a list on a forum - which is about the dumbest fucking idea imaginable.  Admit you’re argument is bogus.  You’re stupid.  And you’re nothing more than a hypocritical hack with a low functioning IQ.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Is this the best you have?  Don't forget to claim all that money you made off selling that car, the government needs that tax money for those needy people that snowbeavis is talking about.

Kill yourself you fucking idiot....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I know people who need them.  You know people that need them.  You’re asking for a list on a forum - which is about the dumbest fucking idea imaginable.  Admit you’re argument is bogus.  You’re stupid.  And you’re nothing more than a hypocritical hack with a low functioning IQ.  

In other words, you personally know of NO ONE that needs it.  Thanks for your response.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

In other words, you personally know of NO ONE that needs it.  Thanks for your response.

That’s not what I said.  How did you come to that conclusion?  

You’re the poster child for a modern Repug - poor, dumb, enjoys getting ass-raped by the wealthy, supports policies that are against your best interest....you’re like the guy in the trailer park who bitches about others keeping him poor.  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the poster child for a modern Repug - poor, dumb, enjoys getting ass-raped by the wealthy, supports policies that are against your best interest....you’re like the guy in the trailer park who bitches about others keeping him poor.  

You are the modern liberal.  Take hard earned money to the point of making people starve and go homeless, then give them a little bit of bread crumbs back.

You can't evict people and you can't shut off their utilities this time of year by LAW. 

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

You are the modern liberal.  Take hard earned money to the point of making people starve and go homeless, then give them a little bit of bread crumbs back.

Who took money?  Who’s ranting about poor people revisiting assistance?  :dunno:

:lol:  It is impossible to make a dumber post based on the previous ones :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Who took money?  Who’s ranting about poor people revisiting assistance?  :dunno:

:lol:  It is impossible to make a dumber post based on the previous ones :lmao: 

Discussing anything with you is like talking to a 3rd grader.  Anyone that posts a  meme comparing masks to being pissed on isn't worth the time of day to discuss grown up topics.

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You literally just described most of the people that voted for Bunker Joe. Except you forgot the part that they voted to put rich, racist, corrupt as fuck white man into the WH, again. Talk about fucking brainless morons. 

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You literally just described most of the people that voted for Bunker Joe. Except you forgot the part that they voted to put rich, racist, corrupt as fuck white man into the WH, again. Talk about fucking brainless morons. 

Smart educated people support Joe along with a broad swath of minorities.  Uneducated whites are Donny’s base.  SBYL

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Smart educated people support Joe along with a broad swath of minorities.  Uneducated whites are Donny’s base.  SBYL

Oh, you mean all those college kids who want their student loans forgiven and believe Greasy Joe is their savior?  :lol:

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Looks like you have matters well in hand Nick! I’m glad I went snowmobiling this weekend and didn’t have to read all this fucking bullshit from these idiots. I hope Trump DOES declare martial law, I’m pretty confident he’s not gonna let this country sell out due to a corrupt election.  Mostly because I wanna see the liberals all lose their shit. :bc:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The wealthy of the US voted for biden.  Middle class voted for trump.  Not hard to figure out why.

Edited by racer254

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like you have matters well in hand Nick! I’m glad I went snowmobiling this weekend and didn’t have to read all this fucking bullshit from these idiots. I hope Trump DOES declare martial law, I’m pretty confident he’s not gonna let this country sell out due to a corrupt election.  Mostly because I wanna see the liberals all lose their shit. :bc:

SMH

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh, you mean all those college kids who want their student loans forgiven and believe Greasy Joe is their savior?  :lol:

Yeah and those wealthy lawyers making good money that just want to skirt their student loans.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah and those wealthy lawyers making good money that just want to skirt their student loans.

you do realize that they have talked about having an income cap on forgiveness so those who are really successful won't get a free ride right? 

TBH i would prefer they get the free ride than those who got a useless degree.  at least they are contributors to the tax base

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you do realize that they have talked about having an income cap on forgiveness so those who are really successful won't get a free ride right? 

TBH i would prefer they get the free ride than those who got a useless degree.  at least they are contributors to the tax base

Every stimulus was supposed to address that.  But in the end the wealthy seems to get the money from it more so than the others.    I paid off my education, will I see any money?  Maybe we need to stop with any and all of this "forgiveness" and "free money"

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Just because someone has a degree doesn't mean they are any better than anyone else.  Hell colleges may be the most effective brainwashers out there although at this point I would prob give the edge to Trump. 

What our entire country's education system has been able to convince us of while becoming less and less effective is pretty amazing.  Only DC has done it better.