Check your account email address ×

Ron Johnson tells regular Americans that they can eat the corn out of his shit.

Picture Ol Joe eating corn...

Bite... Joe latches wheelchair brake and fixes teeth...

Bite again... C'mon Maaan... Joe angrily bites again and places his Ukrainian Ivory dentures on the barrel of Kuntmala's .38 pointed at his temple...

Bite again and Joe screams why the fuck is my pineapple so small ?...

Moral to the story is corn contains more votes than a fn pineapple... Democratically speaking 

Edited by Tinker

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good for Ron.  Finally, someone who understands.

Yup.....he’s gotta make sure that the poor and working class get shit on while the rich get unlimited trillions

fuck you moron

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup.....he’s gotta make sure that the poor and working class get shit on while the rich get unlimited trillions

fuck you moron

FFS, didn't we just go through this.  You got your baller 1200 dollar check and spent it on bullshit.  You didn't need it, but I guarantee there are some rich bastards that got a lot more than you.

Just now, racer254 said:

FFS, didn't we just go through this.  You got your baller 1200 dollar check and spent it on bullshit.  You didn't need it, but I guarantee there are some rich bastards that got a lot more than you.

Rich people shouldn’t be getting a fucking nickel.....instead they take everything

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You nibble corn with racer :lol: 

You also really don't give a fuck or you to would have been wanting a straight covid funding for the people who need it bill . But you don't you know sure shit you were cheering for Nancy as you were peeking over the fence to see if it was safe for you to come back to freedom sledder 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

These fuckers should be replacing every dollar lost from a the shutdown if you were put out of work or lost your business. 

You’re a Jabronie  but I agree with this 100% 🤣👍🏼

So which is it?

Are we going to piss and moan about the deficit with a thread about republicans blocking a stimulus just a couple posts up?

Either we tighten the strings or we don't.... which is it?

54 minutes ago, Snake said:

So which is it?

Are we going to piss and moan about the deficit with a thread about republicans blocking a stimulus just a couple posts up?

Either we tighten the strings or we don't.... which is it?

There will be no string tightening and the only time republicans support the money that they are going to spend is if it goes directly to the top. That’s the whole point and what everyone should be mad about

• Like 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t support it.....but if they are committed to spending another trillion I want it to go to people who need it most

AAAANd it should be the way it should have been since the begining. Only unemployment and zero interst loans to small buss . 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There will be no string tightening and the only time republicans support the money that they are going to spend is if it goes directly to the top. That’s the whole point and what everyone should be mad about

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

AAAANd it should be the way it should have been since the begining. Only unemployment and zero interst loans to small buss . 

The bullshit CARES Act did nothing but transfer  more wealth to the top while everyone else sucked hind teet.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The bullshit CARES Act did nothing but transfer  more wealth to the top while everyone else sucked hind teet.

I said this would happen from the beginning.  But the fucking lap dogs wanted their 1200 dollar baller check.