Check your account email address ×

Ron Johnson tells regular Americans that they can eat the corn out of his shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

@Rigid1  I really don’t care.  I really don’t.  It’s merely fodder and shiny objects for guys like you and @racer254.   

That's cool dude, you can choose not to care and I can choose to care..it's fodder to you and important to me..That's the cool thing about Murica!!:salute:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So are you for or against more direct money to those in need?  Simple question.....but either way you’re fucked :lol:  That’s what happens when you’re busy spit shining Donny’s scrotum :lmao: 

You are a POS.  Do the math, tell me why people are only getting 600 bucks from a 900 billion dollar stimulus.

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Brilliant. Give it to businesses so they can take the money and run. 

Give it to the small ones that need it to stay in business.   Paying companies to keep employee's on payroll when the business has no revenue and will fail anyway is retarded.   Workers should have been handled thru normal UE services.  I've got a number of guys whose families will get $2400 when they've had a normal year of wages.....in fact they got a 3% raise in January last year and will get a nice xmas bonus today.  

Besides the first few weeks I've argued to keep everything open which would have saved us trillions in "relief" money.     

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Give it to the small ones that need it to stay in business.   Paying companies to keep employee's on payroll when the business has no revenue and will fail anyway is retarded.   Workers should have been handled thru normal UE services.  I've got a number of guys whose families will get $2400 when they've had a normal year of wages.....in fact they got a 3% raise in January last year and will get a nice xmas bonus today.  

Besides the first few weeks I've argued to keep everything open which would have saved us trillions in "relief" money.     

Yep, if you want relief, let all the businesses open up, not just Walmart, Amazon, TJMaxx etc.

328 million people in the US, times 600 bucks is only 196.8 billion. 

Where is the rest of that 900 billion stimulus going?  Snowbeavis, can you answer?

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, if you want relief, let all the businesses open up, not just Walmart, Amazon, TJMaxx etc.

328 million people in the US, times 600 bucks is only 196.8 billion. 

Where is the rest of that 900 billion stimulus going?  Snowbeavis, can you answer?

You’re so fucking stupid :lol:  Energy assistance?  Rental assistance?  Extended unemployment benefits?  Small business loans?  Schools and Universities?   There are a lot of needs and money is being targeted throughout the economy to assist.   $600 is not going to everyone - most people yes but not everyone.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re so fucking stupid :lol:  Energy assistance?  Rental assistance?  Extended unemployment benefits?  Small business loans?  Schools and Universities?   There are a lot of needs and money is being targeted throughout the economy to assist.   $600 is not going to everyone - most people yes but not everyone.  

You are just plain dumb as fuck.  I mean.....it's been five years since I've realized that but, I'm still amazed everyday at your complete stupidity.  You are a credit to the left.

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are just plain dumb as fuck.  I mean.....it's been five years since I've realized that but, I'm still amazed everyday at your complete stupidity.  You are a credit to the left.

It truly is amazing.  Landlords can't evict anyone right now and utilities can't shut off their power, but he is still trying to push his bullshit.   I don't think even he knows any of this type of thing.  700 billion is unaccounted for, but he doesn't want to address that elephant.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It truly is amazing.  Landlords can't evict anyone right now and utilities can't shut off their power, but he is still trying to push his bullshit.   I don't think even he knows any of this type of thing.  700 billion is unaccounted for, but he doesn't want to address that elephant.

:news: