Check your account email address ×

Ron Johnson tells regular Americans that they can eat the corn out of his shit.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Exactly why they need more along with extended unemployment benefits.  Thanks for making my point.  

Yep the rich need them to get more.  Just enough to keep them struggling but enough to hand over the government checks to the rich for stuff.  Capitalism!!!!!

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

when the first round of $1200 checks came out there was a run on high end electronics at the local stores, I doubt to many roofs or ribeyes got bought with that check for the needy

Heroin overdoses skyrocket. I bought one tire with my check. 

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

when the first round of $1200 checks came out there was a run on high end electronics at the local stores, I doubt to many roofs or ribeyes got bought with that check for the needy

No! No!  It was used it to put food on the table and a warm place to sleep!!!

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Heroin overdoses skyrocket. I bought one tire with my check. 

...or buy tires on a fair weather only sports car.  :lol:

I replaced my G-shock watch and the rest went to charity.  Pfffft......I’ve got no chance to be a liberal with that way of thinking.    :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No! No!  It was used it to put food on the table and a warm place to sleep!!!

...or buy tires on a fair weather only sports car.  :lol:

I replaced my G-shock watch and the rest went to charity.  Pfffft......I’ve got no chance to be a liberal with that way of thinking.    :lmao:

My values are superior to yours. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

How much of your “values” helped charities out this year?

any charitable donations from me go to animal shelters and rescues, fuck making the charity administration big wigs rich

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

any charitable donations from me go to animal shelters and rescues, fuck making the charity administration big wigs rich

Yep.  Animal shelters and children (mostly St. Jude or Shriners) for me.  That’s it.  

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Yep.  2020 was the best year financially in both income earned and retirement growth in my household.  2020 could happen again and again and again.  Kid even got a union apprenticeship this year.  The first round of $1200 dollar check and extra unemployment income definetly trickled up...  end result people are still poor and struggling and the rich got richer.  

i would prefer living 98-2005 over and over again.  Every person i worked with but me had a record 2020 though so they would prob agree with you though.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Half of our $2400 went to the local animal shelter. The other half is still sitting in the bank. If we get another $1200, I’m sure at least another $600 will go to the local animal shelters. 

All of our $2400 is still in the bank. 

When some genious told me " here's $2400 , to stimulate the economy, now dont leave your house" I realized the only differance between a congressman and my dog is that my dog licks his own balls.

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh look, all the liberal idiots talking about more stimulus got what they wanted.  Another Baller check to spend on bullshit they don't need.

Do people need food and utilities?  

Who the fuck on FSCE got full stimulus checks?  With all the ballers on here - they were phased out based on income - very few people should have received one - especially for the full amount.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do people need food and utilities?  

Give me a list of people who need it?  Not one person on this site needs it for food or utilities and I guarantee you know of NO ONE personally that needs it for food or utilities.  Your whole argument is based on some worthless speculation.  Should be easy to come up with someone that fits the example that  you keep using.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Give me a list of people who need it?  Not one person on this site needs it for food or utilities and I guarantee you know of NO ONE personally that needs it for food or utilities.  Your whole argument is based on some worthless speculation.  Should be easy to come up with someone that fits the example that  you keep using.

Shut up stupid

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I’m talking about the general population Einstein :thumbsup:  Millions of people need them to pay for items most take for granted.  

You’re the problem - you rant over people getting assistance to survive but suck the tit when magnitudes more of our money goes to the Foxconn’s  of the world. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I’m talking about the general population Einstein :thumbsup:  Millions of people need them to pay for items most take for granted.  

You’re the problem - you rant over people getting assistance to survive but suck the tit when magnitudes more of our money goes to the Foxconn’s  of the world. 

Should be easy then to give me a list of people you personally know that need this.