Check your account email address ×

2022 Cat info leaked... no pics yet.

Due to the overwhelming success and high consumer demand of the 2021 Arctic Cat Blast we are pleased to announce that for our 60th Anniversary we are once again taking it to the competition with our new Arctic Cat Yee-Fucking-Haw snowmobile lineup.  While our competition continues to go bigger and badder - we're going smaller and bolder.  Powered by a 300cc single cylinder the Yee-Fucking-Haw will take you places slower and lower than you've gone before on the trails and in the mountains.  Bold new graphics standard.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Due to the overwhelming success and high consumer demand of the 2021 Arctic Cat Blast we are pleased to announce that for our 60th Anniversary we are once again taking it to the competition with our new Arctic Cat Yee-Fucking-Haw snowmobile lineup.  While our competition continues to go bigger and badder - we're going smaller and bolder.  Powered by a 300cc single cylinder the Yee-Fucking-Haw will take you places slower and lower than you've gone before on the trails and in the mountains.  Bold new graphics standard.

I have been invited to take the 2022 new cassie and motor AC for a test drive.  Thats all I got. 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

From kiddie sled to toddler sled.  Will be a hot seller.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Your mother makes really nice flapjacks.  Is it a family recipe?  I'm gonna go back for seconds!  :lol: 

I'll put my flapjack up your ass you mother fawker.  :lol2:

A bad idea if that is how it had to be priced to make a profit.  It's had to compete against lower priced options in used or brand new for the same price but with more features and something a young trail rider can actually grow into.

Could be wrong though and maybe cat sold tens of thousands of them already.

Edited by jdsky

I think the blast is priced well.  As well as the full sized sleds anyway.  Everybody wants something for nothing nowadays.  But make sure to bitch about the younger generation..

And before anyone talks about 30 year old ovations and whatever other garbage when comparing to a blast with e start reverse rider forward EFI tether lightweight etc, same can be said about sleds because my $2000 zr will beat any new 15k sleds on the trail too.  There are people with money that buy things.  The blast is great.  It is also good for starting people on that will be graduating to a newer full size sled because the riding position and movements will be the same.  Riding an Indy lite you'll be starting from scratch when you move up to a rider forward.

16 hours ago, jdsky said:

.  It's had to compete against lower priced options in used or brand new for the same price but with more features

So the Blast is a failure because a new one is priced higher than some used snowmobiles.  Got it, now I understand.  To think this whole time I've been buying new things that cost more than used, I've been getting ripped off!

On 12/17/2020 at 10:05 PM, mnstang said:

Crnr2crnr hates guns

to prove your point, try sneaking into his house late at night... ;)

On 12/18/2020 at 8:18 AM, Deephaven said:

From kiddie sled to toddler sled.  Will be a hot seller.

Yamaha is bringing back the Bravo

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

I think the blast is priced well.  As well as the full sized sleds anyway.  Everybody wants something for nothing nowadays.  But make sure to bitch about the younger generation..

And before anyone talks about 30 year old ovations and whatever other garbage when comparing to a blast with e start reverse rider forward EFI tether lightweight etc, same can be said about sleds because my $2000 zr will beat any new 15k sleds on the trail too.  There are people with money that buy things.  The blast is great.  It is also good for starting people on that will be graduating to a newer full size sled because the riding position and movements will be the same.  Riding an Indy lite you'll be starting from scratch when you move up to a rider forward.

It's 7/8 the size, 5/8 the hp and 13/16 the price of a full sized sled

that's math...