Check your account email address ×

4000 dead per day.....

If I paid attention to any of these numbers I'd +1 myself to that number.  I don't say this in a disparaging way, but, get a life.  I don't give a shit about numbers and don't pay any attention to any of this, don't watch any news and I'm way better off.  Do you just like absorbing negative information?  Get a life, go outside, do something fun, life is great.  Quit living in fear, you're going to die, pretty soon, why spend your time worrying about your death.. you're already dead then anyway congrats.  Hate seeing people waste their lives under the fear of negative news media.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

You mean you don't believe there are 80 people per state DEAD from covid every day?  But it was on the news!

Nope it's only 70 per state per day, and I don't believe that number either probably closer to 50 per state per day.

At least this virus might save the social security system, I'd rather have a bullet put in my head than spend more then a day in a long term care facility...

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

At least this virus might save the social security system, I'd rather have a bullet put in my head then spend more than a day in a long term care facility...

"Rest Homes" are nothing more than where I'm sent to die.

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

"Rest Homes" are nothing more than where I'm sent to die.

I’d prefer GG’s method, bullet to the head. I watched my grandmother wither away in one of those places when I was kid. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

I’d prefer GG’s method, bullet to the head. I watched my grandmother wither away in one of those places when I was kid. 

Same here when I was just a little kid nursing homes freaked me out and decided never ever. 

22 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

My ex worked at 5 different N.H.'s, very smelly places, her gear always smelled like poop.

The smell of urine and shit along with the one old lady slowly pushing her walker down the hall saying "Kill me....kill me" was enough for me to say no fuckin way will I end up in a place like this. It was a creepy old mansion or something just outside of Detroit near 8 mile from what I remember

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The smell of urine and shit along with the one old lady slowly pushing her walker down the hall saying "Kill me....kill me" was enough for me to say no fuckin way will I end up in a place like this. It was a creepy old mansion or something just outside of Detroit near 8 mile from what I remember

Assisted Living places are much nicer.

2 minutes ago, Doorider said:

2018 - averaged 7779 deaths per day. 

2020 basically any cause of death where they test positive is still considered a covid death.  So, 3500 seems about right, maybe a bit low.  

Saving lives, one pandemic at a time.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Assisted Living places are much nicer.

I work in a very nice assisted living place, facility manager. No smell. It’s basically an upscale apt building with nurses and a restaurant for residents. We have 3-4 folks that are in their 90s and just want to be done. Everyone they know is gone. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I work in a very nice assisted living place, facility manager. No smell. It’s basically an upscale apt building with nurses and a restaurant for residents. We have 3-4 folks that are in their 90s and just want to be done. Everyone they know is gone. 

I was watching a Youtube show the other day about the nice cheap places to retire and NH was high on the list.

22 minutes ago, Shifty said:

assisted living can be nie if the person is social.   i know that will be my issue when i get old.  I'm gonna be like snotty and yelling for people to get off my lawn.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I was watching a Youtube show the other day about the nice cheap places to retire and NH was high on the list.

they must have been retarded because most places are not cheap and some of the cheaper places have huge property taxes.  one of the biggest reason people leave is property taxes.  

• Like 1