Check your account email address ×

4000 dead per day.....

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I thought the show said low housing costs and property taxes lol.

3 bedroom 1200sf 60's/70's ranch in my town is 400k with roughly $5500 in property taxes.  I live in a high cost town with whats considered reasonable property taxes.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

3 bedroom 1200sf 60's/70's ranch in my town is 400k with roughly $5500 in property taxes.  I live in a high cost town with whats considered reasonable property taxes.  

Move that house up here and it’s 200k and 2g in taxes.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Move that house up here and it’s 200k and 2g in taxes.  

Littletons actually a cool area because there is a lot there for a north country town and not a bad drive down to Laconia for what you don't have.  get any further north than that no thank you.      

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I fine right here with a 120k house and $1500 prop taxes.

i can't even push clients 45 minutes north and hit that price point unless its a complete dump or a mobile home. 

This is 100k in one of the "cheap" towns about 35-40 minutes from here.  needs full gut reno in and out.  

pdl23tp.jpg

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Littletons actually a cool area because there is a lot there for a north country town and not a bad drive down to Laconia for what you don't have.  get any further north than that no thank you.      

Littleton has always weathered the ups and downs well because it’s a reasonably diverse economy.it’s not a ski town. But skiers come here. It’s not a factory town but there are several. It’s not an outlet town but it has the best shopping in the area. A big regional hospital.  We have our own utilities company so the big ones don’t fuck us. There is even some cool bars nowadays.  I’ve got a good buddy who is a real estate agent and he is making money hand over feet right now. 

Edited by Shifty