Check your account email address ×

Hewlett-Packard leaving Cali

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, CFM said:

HP can fuk themselves. They should stay in CA and go down with that ship.

If I was Texas I’d tell’m not a got damn chance.

Oh fuck look who it is...where’s Phil The Shill?! 😂👍🏿

I worked for HP.  They sucked big time.  Bleeding money left and right.  Finally got the axe in 2013.  Went to work for Jerry976.   lol

Ha, the only people left in Cali are going to looking for handouts which won't exist cause they've taxed everyone who pays to leave that place.

Steve

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And now Oracle is going to TX 

Musk left 

I thought the fucks on this bord were saying CA was the place to be ? What gives with all the corps fleeing like rats on a sinking ship? 

Can’t blame them.  Going to be a blow to California for sure but a boom to Texas....  I think the Fremont Tesla factory will close in 5 years as well.

Sad thing is these companies will leave Cali bring a lot of employees with them to Texas, And then the idiots will vote and turn Texas into Cali in a decade or two..Wash, dry, repeat.. People are such idiots..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Matt said:

I'd move to San Marcos in a heartbeat. Get me a house near my buddy's on San Marcos River Ranch and head to Austin for good tunes and the best eats in the country. No income tax. Sign me up. 

The music scene there has to be pretty damn amazing...It’s why guys like Willie and Waylon and other “outlaws” said piss on Nashville and started a whole new scene.

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sad thing is these companies will leave Cali bring a lot of employees with them to Texas, And then the idiots will vote and turn Texas into Cali in a decade or two..Wash, dry, repeat.. People are such idiots..

Yep . They runed CA and are to fucking blind to see it . It really is fucking shocking 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The music scene there has to be pretty damn amazing...It’s why guys like Willie and Waylon and other “outlaws” said piss on Nashville and started a whole new scene.

Austin TX has a bigger music scene than Nashville.  

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Texas will be blue in short order. No doubt about that.