Check your account email address ×

Waiting for a fukkin storm!!!

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I sold my sanding equipment when I quit doing commercial I was going to try making a pre-treating brine tank a few years ago but never did, on average there is usually around 10-15 plowable events in our area and only commercial properties want that not my resi's

When I owned my portable toilet company I had 4 giant tanks, probably 300 gallons each, that I'd mix a brine with, basically to keep the toilets and holding tanks from freezing.  Used to buy rock salt by the pallet.  Damn that stuff was nasty, turned everything into rust.

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I used to buy my salt in bulk as I have several salt mines within 30 miles of me but I do my plowing by the trip and no longer do seasonal contracts anymore, on a high snow winter contracts can bite you in the ass

Friend always wanted to be 50/50 contracts/trips so on bad years he would still cover the nut.  He owned a decent size landscaping company but finally got sick of chasing people for money and went to work for the MBTA in boston.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Friend always wanted to be 50/50 contracts/trips so on bad years he would still cover the nut.  He owned a decent size landscaping company but finally got sick of chasing people for money and went to work for the MBTA in boston.  

50/50 is the safest bet

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I got no over head everything is paid for, as I want out in a few years I am not taking any new customers and this has been something to keep me busy in the winter as my regular job is seasonal and pays good, this is mostly for funding my snowmobiling, booze and getting out of the house certaintly don't need the money just doing my part for our senior population and deployed veterans and to stay out of wifes hair

All dirt/gravel driveways. Was covered in wet snow/mush. Ground was soaked, if I had not used the gravel pads on full height I would have had massive damage. On the edges of the muddy areas is lawn. As it turned-out, from what I can see there is minimal damage to the grass areas. Easy fix in the spring. 

All our driveways, turn-outs, etc. Pics don't really show how big and long the areas are. 

It was gettin' dark, too late for any pics. 

PC100743.JPG

PC100775.JPG

PC100795.JPG

PC100768.JPG

PC100804.JPG

PC100828.JPG

PC100835.JPG

PC100867.JPG

PC100913.JPG

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Don't flip that 30hp beast over top of yourself. You should cary a life-alert pager. "I've fallen and I can't get up". :lol2:

I DID FLIP THE FUKKIN THING ON TOP OF MYSELF!!!!

I was flat on my back......LOOKING UP AT THE QUAD UP-SIDE DOWN, OVER ME!!!!!  

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He was usually flat on his back looking up at a 450LB. trucker, so this was no big deal.

You suck dick, FAGGOT. Wipe that cum of your chin. 

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Different position for you.

Usually you're bent over or on your knees. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

LAUGHING AT YOU!

@Polaris 550

:nudie:

NOPE, doesn't count. you had ample time to post your broad, you never did. I'm winning. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

All dirt/gravel driveways. Was covered in wet snow/mush. Ground was soaked, if I had not used the gravel pads on full height I would have had massive damage. On the edges of the muddy areas is lawn. As it turned-out, from what I can see there is minimal damage to the grass areas. Easy fix in the spring. 

All our driveways, turn-outs, etc. Pics don't really show how big and long the areas are. 

It was gettin' dark, too late for any pics. 

I didn't know anyone actually used the shoes. I have never mounted a set in my life. I think I have a set that's been sitting under my workbench for about 10 years now. Came with the Snowdogg.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I didn't know anyone actually used the shoes. I have never mounted a set in my life. I think I have a set that's been sitting under my workbench for about 10 years now. Came with the Snowdogg.

Our place is ALL DIRT/GRAVEL. 

That day, our ground was NOT FROZEN, and soaked with rain/ wet snow. 

If I didn't have those shoes, I would have been plowing about 300 pounds of mud, rocks and lawn with every pass. 

it happens at the beginning of the year every now and then. Until the ground is frozen solid, it's a bitch. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

He was usually flat on his back looking up at a 450LB. trucker, so this was no big deal.

HEY, PA FAGGOT, I have something for ya'!!!

:whistle:     :wackit:

1jkw            Polaris 550           

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Jerks off to men too, no surprise though.

You just took a load to your mouth!!! LMMFAO!! OMG!! You got OWNED SO FUKKIN BAD!!! CUM TO YOUR MOUTH!!!! OMG!!

40 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

LAUGHING AT YOU!

@Polaris 550

:nudie:

I got somethin' for you too!!!!!

:nea::wackit:

Awful         Polaris 550   

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWNAGE OF ALL OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     LMMFAO!!! ULTIMATE OWNAGE BEYOND OWNAGE !!!!!!!!!!!  

A CUM-SHOT TO YOUR FACES!!!!!!!!!    LMMFAO!!! 

FUCK WITH ZNOTTY, YA' GET THE ZNOTS!!!!!!!