Check your account email address ×

Waiting for a fukkin storm!!!

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

got 8 inches or so,  light shit blew it all away inside 20 minutes which was nice.  and pleasant surprise these tires on the F150 while marginal in rain were pretty good on the packed down snow on the way in.  

MR. SNOWBLOWER!!! 

I told ya' that machine would kick ass!!!   :bc:

I don't think we're done yet though. 

12:30 PM Thursday:

Still coming down, windy, where I plowed last night, is somewhat filled-in, but not too bad.

We have maybe 8 inches, a lot drifting. 

I'm not gong out til this is done. Then do a final clean-up. 

PC170958.JPG

PC100699.JPG

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

12:30 PM Thursday:

Still coming down, windy, where I plowed last night, is somewhat filled-in, but not too bad.

We have maybe 8 inches, a lot drifting. 

I'm not gong out til this is done. Then do a final clean-up. 

PC170958.JPG

PC100699.JPG

You're used to getting 8 inches.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You're used to getting 8 inches.

Better to get 8 inches of snow, as compared to you getting 8 inches of meat-stick in your mouth!! DIRECT HIT!! INCOMING!!!  

Awful :whistle::wackit:    TAKING A LOAD 'O CUM!! RIGHT IN HIS MOUTH!!! DIRECT HIT SWALLOW!!!!

1jkw, and The One, and 800 Dragon, take a load right in the mouth too!!  DIRECT HITS......right in their mouths!!!!  :owned:

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I knocked a manhole cover right the fuck off! Had to call wastewater...lol

I did that years ago with a frontend loader where I was piling the snow. I used the bucket to pull it back as best as possible then just buried it. I imagine they found it in the spring when it melted but I was long gone.

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Actually 

I got you first.

Alzheimer's?

Nope, I OWNED you first. 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You should ask Kev that. 

I'm having my doubts about him.

Nope, he posted his pic with his nice wife. He " OWNS " you!!  Until you post yourself with your wife, you are an " OWNED " faggot.

Kev " OWNS " you, " WITH POWER " !!  Sorry, but that's just the way it is. No amount of your stupid posts or pics matter.  

Ya' know what's funny, is that KEV " OWNS " you faggots, without even trying!!!   :owned::owned::owned:

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, I OWNED you first. 

Nope, he posted his pic with his nice wife. He " OWNS " you!!  Until you post yourself with your wife, you are an " OWNED " faggot.

Kev " OWNS " you, " WITH POWER " !!  Sorry, but that's just the way it is. No amount of your stupid posts or pics matter.  

Ya' know what's funny, is that KEV " OWNS " you faggots, without even trying!!!   :owned::owned::owned:

You dont even own the house you live in or the property LMMFAO !!! FUCKING OWNED !  

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

We got a whopping 1/4" of snow. Less than a hundred miles to our south they got over 3'.  WTF?

Yeah, they said there were BANDS of deep snow. You lucked out. Actually you were north of the storm. It hit about mid-state and down.   :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, The One said:

You dont even own the house you live in or the property LMMFAO !!! FUCKING OWNED !  

OK, you go with that, FAGGOT. KEV STILL " OWNS " you to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!

He posted his pic with his nice wife!!! You have to do the same, or you are in the " FAGGOT ZONE "!!  LMMFAO!!!

Wow, KEV hands out " OWNAGE " to you guys, like it's candy!!! LMMFAO!!   :owned:

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He posted his pic with his nice wife!!! You have to do the same, or you are in the " FAGGOT ZONE "!!  LMMFAO!!!

Wow, KEV hands out " OWNAGE " to you guys, like it's candy!!! LMMFAO!!   :owned:

Are you sure lmmfao !!! MALL COP HOMO!! 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No matter how you put it , you do not own the house you live or the land !! 

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, they said there were BANDS of deep snow. You lucked out. Actually you were north of the storm. It hit about mid-state and down.   :thumbsup:

I was hopping for at least 4 or 5 inches for photos, but I will work with what we got. I'm meeting a buddy that just got his 1st drone before sun up tomorrow to see what we can come up with.

54 minutes ago, The One said:

No matter how you put it , you do not own the house you live or the land !! 

HA!HA!HA! Are you gonna sue KEV?????  LMMFAOI!!! 

Are you gonna sue him for " OWNING " you " WITH POWER "??? LMAO! 

God, he hands you the   :owned:   Without even trying!!! 

The One  :whistle:  :wackit:       Taking another load!!      LMAO!!  Everybody is laughing at you and 800 Dragon, Awffy, and 1jkw!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was hopping for at least 4 or 5 inches for photos, but I will work with what we got. I'm meeting a buddy that just got his 1st drone before sun up tomorrow to see what we can come up with.

I'm sure you will come up with some good stuff!!   :thumbsup: