Check your account email address ×

Waiting for a fukkin storm!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've owned a Diamond and a Fisher, both were heavy junk.

I have a 20 year old Frink straight blade on my semi retired plow truck. Its been the best plow I've owned, owes me nothing but still has lots of life.Its a local plow so most of you will have never heard of it.

I have an Arctic V-blade on my current plow truck and a Snowdogg V-blade on my employee's truck. The Arctic has been good. The Snowdogg has been ok, replaced several parts.

Boss seems to dominate the market around here but I've seen plenty of them busted up from failed welds.

Plenty of Westerns around here too.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

WD-40 really isn't a lube.  Try something like JB-80.

Thank God, I had a can of D today.............it worked great, but I will look into some of these others.   

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Personal use light weight shit.

I'll post some pics tomorrow, we'll see who's light-weight shit, faggot.   How about that weight??????  :bigfinger:

How about you open a can of ............shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'll post some pics tomorrow, we'll see who's light-weight shit, faggot.   How about that weight??????  :bigfinger:

How about you open a can of ............shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your tinfoil plow and half ton shit box and fuck off.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Take your tinfoil plow and half ton shit box and fuck off.

I made more yesterday than you made half this year. So maybe you should get bent, and pay some rent!!!   

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I made more yesterday than you made half this year. So maybe you should get bent, and pay some rent!!!   

Congrats if you are doing that well.

I billed out just over $8k for November between contracts and Pay per plow deals.

But we are talking plowing right? Not what you make sucking peni.

• Haha 3

Just now, Blackstar said:

Congrats if you are doing that well.

I billed out just over $8k for November between contracts and Pay per plow deals.

But we are talking plowing right? Not what you make sucking peni.

Wait a minute bitch!!!! When did I EVAH say I was in the SNOW REMOVAL BUSINESS!!!  

As for peni, I posted some of my broads, draped over me like I was Hugh Hefner, so I don't know where you're getting this peni bullshit. 

Post YOUR BROAD, if you got one, and her name better not be Lance!!

Maybe you got peni on the brain, but I sure don't.  

8 GS!!! LMMFAO!!! I wipe my ass with more than 8  grand!!  

What a cock-smoker!! LMMFAO!! 8 Gs!!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Done. 3:20 AM , 12/06/20

Took 2 hours. Gravel skids were set to max,  looks not too good, but I have VERY LITTLE DAMAGE!!! 

Everybody can get in and around. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Done. 3:20 AM , 12/06/20

Took 2 hours. Gravel skids were set to max,  looks not too good, but I have VERY LITTLE DAMAGE!!! 

Everybody can get in and around. 

If "good enough" is your life goal you still failed at it.

Still driving Snot, coming around the bottom of Lake Michigan right now. It would be a lot faster to drive through Canada but the fucking Canuck's won't let me cross the border.

See you soon, and I still have the Corona Cough and can't wait to see you Uncle Snot!

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s the best sonny boy....lol

the only good thing about Fischer is their controls, and I prefer full trip over just the cutting edge. I have a 16 year old Curtis  Snow Pro on my Dakota and other than fixing a couple wire breaks and 1 pump motor it has worked flawless, and a Boss on my Ram, in 30+ years in the biz Fischer is the set up that that required the most repairs and down time, will never own another. I do strictly residential now and don't need the heavy stuff anymore

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Still driving Snot, coming around the bottom of Lake Michigan right now. It would be a lot faster to drive through Canada but the fucking Canuck's won't let me cross the border.

See you soon, and I still have the Corona Cough and can't wait to see you Uncle Snot!

Is your 22 year-old daughter with ya'????? Just askin'.  :dunno:

Up until 6 years ago I had never used a plow, or even been in a plow-truck............until I bought mine. 

Our place is about 1000' feet on an old farm, .......dirt, rocks, gravel, kinda' steep driveways, big openings for oil truck to turn around, and on, and on. Four snow contractors over the years have either left, or refused to do the place. So, I ended-up buying my own plow.

I researched a bit and came up with a BOSS Fibreglass Sport Duty 7 1/2 footer. I figured the LIGHT-WEIGHT plow would be perfect for my 1500 Sierra. 

Lovering VOLVO in Concord, NH did a " PROFESSIONAL GRADE " install. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!!!!

HOWEVER!!! I learned the hard way, that just because you have a  lighter-weight plow doesn't mean it's not PUSHING THE SAME WEIGHT SNOW AS ANOTHER STEEL PLOW!! So therefore my front-end on my 1500 ultimately took a beating.  I was well aware that with the 1500s are not PLOW-TRUCKS, their front suspensions aren't made for it, but I already had the Sierra 1550, and thought I would be OK with the lighter plow. 

I estimate that every time I plow here, I'm plowing the square footage of approximately 15-20 normal human PAVED DRIVEWAYS, as compared to a rock-pile nightmare. 

Over the last few years I had to replace TWO BALL JOINTS, and some front brakes, at the dealer. Offhand I'm sayin it was about $1600.00 for the b joints, and another few hundred for the brakes. 

Would I do it again?? Yeah, I think I would. $400.00 a year is worth the convenience of knowing the place will get plowed as soon as the snow stops, and it won't get damaged any worse than it has to be. Plus we saved a lot on not paying the plow guys.