Check your account email address ×

Waiting for a fukkin storm!!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! THE ONE taking load after load!!!  

THE GAY ONE    :whistle::wackit:     Taking his NIGHTLY LOAD 'O CUM!!!! LMMFAO!!!!

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I had to go out. Quick 3 hrs. Was a nice event . Sunday night, stopped snowing. no rush. No humans  Id prefer 1 of those every 4th night all winter long.

Didja' have ta' go to Lowell????    :lmao:

12/25/20 7:25 AM

50s today, but then turns cold for several days.

So much for sledding. By the end of the day, even the snow-banks will be gone.   

I might start draggin' some wood down to.......................... cut, split, and stack.   :wtf:

PC250985.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member

I got a pump issue.

My son came to help me today. He dropped the blade a dozen times and blew a line. We traded truck and I took truck back to the shop to replace the line. I had a spare, put it on and the plow will now only angle one way.

He blew the line feeding the passenger side angle cylinder. The plow will not angle to the right, so there is no fluid going to the left cylinder. I swapped the wire from the left cylinder valve to the lift valve and the plow goes up when I hit the right angle switch. Took the valve out and tested the actuator with a battery. it seems to work fine. I swapped the lift valve for the angle valve and the plow lifts but still will not angle. After 2 hours I gave up, sent my son home and I finished the route, 14 hours today, 8 yesterday.

So what ever the problem is, its not the pump, the actuator or the valve.

Possible blockage in a port in the hydraulic body?

Googling, sounds like some pumps have a cross over valve that will dump pressure if it gets extreme. Anyone ever have one apart or know how the cross over valve works?

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I got a pump issue.

My son came to help me today. He dropped the blade a dozen times and blew a line. We traded truck and I took truck back to the shop to replace the line. I had a spare, put it on and the plow will now only angle one way.

He blew the line feeding the passenger side angle cylinder. The plow will not angle to the right, so there is no fluid going to the left cylinder. I swapped the wire from the left cylinder valve to the lift valve and the plow goes up when I hit the right angle switch. Took the valve out and tested the actuator with a battery. it seems to work fine. I swapped the lift valve for the angle valve and the plow lifts but still will not angle. After 2 hours I gave up, sent my son home and I finished the route, 14 hours today, 8 yesterday.

So what ever the problem is, its not the pump, the actuator or the valve.

Possible blockage in a port in the hydraulic body?

Googling, sounds like some pumps have a cross over valve that will dump pressure if it gets extreme. Anyone ever have one apart or know how the cross over valve works?

I'm wonderin' if you have an AIR LOCK in the new line??

Did you BLEED that new line after you installed it? 

If nothing else has changed, could this be it?

Kinda' like brake work, ya'  gotta' bleed those bastards PROPERLY, or they will not work right.   Just my .02c.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm wonderin' if you have an AIR LOCK in the new line??

Did you BLEED that new line after you installed it? 

If nothing else has changed, could this be it?

Kinda' like brake work, ya'  gotta' bleed those bastards PROPERLY, or they will not work right.   Just my .02c.

It’s the opposite side that’s not working though. I’ve changed plenty of lines and never had an issue

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

It’s the opposite side that’s not working though. I’ve changed plenty of lines and never had an issue

Seems to be a fair bit of info on the internet, Tim, but you're likely aware of that? 

https://www.plowsite.com/threads/plow-wont-angle-but-goes-up-and-down.118984/

Good luck. :bc: