Check your account email address ×

Did the loser of the bet pay his $100.00

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Pathetic and predictable. All three of them

Spineless wall flower says what :lmao: 

An easy observation over the last 2-3 weeks is you post a lot and nobody and I mean nobody gives a fuck :lol:  I’ll give you credit for effort and persistence given your complete irrelevance  on an irrelevant forum :lol2:

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

An easy observation over the last 2-3 weeks is you post a lot and nobody and I mean nobody gives a fuck :lol:  I’ll give you credit for effort and persistence given your complete irrelevance  on an irrelevant forum :lol2:

LOL.......you just totally described yourself. :lmao:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

what a strange little feller you are, we have winos at the mission more mature than you after drinking a fifth of MD 20/20,  we will pray for your salvation

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So did the bet get paid?  Or did he send all his money to help pay for Donald Trump’s debts?  Whoop I meant to say pay for recounts and non existent court cases.  

Do you leave your family for months at a time when you are wrong?

• Haha 3

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Awwwwe how cute. You think of this place as your family.  Home life must suck for you. 

I've never turned tail and run when I was wrong on an obscure forum. Literally the most beta thing since the advent of the internet.

I've noticed it seems to be exclusively a liberal thing....

Coincidence?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I've never turned tail and run when I was wrong on an obscure forum. Literally the most beta thing since the advent of the internet.

Coincidence?

I’m just back to see if Trump supporters are welchers as well as stupid.  I guess you are feeling lucky you couldn’t risk $100.00 to bet on Trump. 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m just back to see if Trump supporters are welchers as well as stupid.  I guess you are feeling lucky you couldn’t risk $100.00 to bet on Trump. 

Yep - back to rub their nose in it.  There is no debate when their recourse is more lies and misinformation.  It’s the same as arguing flat earth with JT.....did you see the video?  Did you see the video?  :lmao:  

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

Coincidence?

MoeMoe- you’re literally the most obvious Beta on the site.  Balls so small you have to your 🤡 Posse for moral support :lol: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So did the bet get paid?  Or did he send all his money to help pay for Donald Trump’s debts?  Whoop I meant to say pay for recounts and non existent court cases.  

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope you’re both pussys that ran away when you were shown to be liberal sheep.