Check your account email address ×

Did the loser of the bet pay his $100.00

well, our eastern idiot is back. and reminds me of me actually putting out a bet challenge on trump to a few here that were all a dither about the dems. no one would touch it. i won money on the fucker last election and i have had to pay 300 out this time. the way she goes. 

On 12/5/2020 at 9:09 AM, Sleepr2 said:

Comes running back after slinking away when his dreams of Russian collusion were dashed. 

Imagine being dumb enough to believe Trump wouldn’t accept help from Putin. He admitted he would in an interview and he was impeached for it with another country.  

Just consider yourself lucky you were too cowardly to take the bet.  Because it would be you welching instead. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Imagine being dumb enough to believe Trump wouldn’t accept help from Putin. He admitted he would in an interview and he was impeached for it with another country.  

Just consider yourself lucky you were too cowardly to take the bet.  Because it would be you welching instead. 

Imagine running away because you made such an ass of yourself for years. 

as far as the bet? The only bet I’ve made here I paid with extras. It’s toolkit that wants to make bets and then changes the terms . 

and suddenly you’re concerned about Russian collusion? 

FE4D9B6B-BCD8-4670-9F56-13F2E405F619.jpeg.d2810078ea3b3517fde69f660486ca26.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Imagine running away because you made such an ass of yourself for years. 

as far as the bet? The only bet I’ve made here I paid with extras. It’s toolkit that wants to make bets and then changes the terms . 

and suddenly you’re concerned about Russian collusion? 

FE4D9B6B-BCD8-4670-9F56-13F2E405F619.jpeg.d2810078ea3b3517fde69f660486ca26.jpeg

Where was the outrage???? Lol it was non stop from you idiots.  Since then Trump handed over intel to soviet spies, warned Putin about an air strike, weakened NATO, had His personal lawyer hanging around with soviet spies, went into a secret meeting alone with Putin and came out looking like a whipped dog.  
Where was your outrage then?  

Putin has Trump so much under control he put a bounty on Americans and you still didn’t give a fuck. 

This shit was real not that made up Uranium one nonsense. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where was the outrage???? Lol it was non stop from you idiots.  Since then Trump handed over intel to soviet spies, warned Putin about an air strike, weakened NATO, had His personal lawyer hanging around with soviet spies, went into a secret meeting alone with Putin and came out looking like a whipped dog.  
Where was your outrage then?  

Putin has Trump so much under control he put a bounty on Americans and you still didn’t give a fuck. 

This shit was real not that made up Uranium one nonsense. 

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all 

16 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all 

Uranium one was a breitbart bullshit story that you continue to believe. The Obama “gotcha” was a joke.  He said “I will have more flexibility after the election”. Isn’t that true?  Doesn’t it make sense that with Fox News and breitbart feeding bullshit to willing believers like you who gobble it up willingly, waiting until after the election for serious negotiations makes sense?

Now explain why Trump told Russia about the bombing raid so Syria could move their assets? Telling the enemy your attack plans puts your soldiers in danger. 

Handing over intel to Russian spies risked the lives of field operatives. It made you allies less likely to share intel with you. 

Being too cowardly to stand up to Putin when he put a bounty on the heads of Americans. 

If Obama did any of those you’d call it treason and call for impeachment. Instead you defended Trump. 

If Obama spend half the time Trump did on the golf course you’d be furious. Actually he did and you were.  

Just like you were outraged about the cost of the Obamas anniversary date in New York but ignored 100 million spent at Trump properties golfing. 

What about Republicans complaining about a made up story about hunter making 3 million dollars but ignoring Jared Kushner and his wife (can’t remember her name, but she’s the woman that Trump wants to fuck) making 122 million per year. 

Or how you called Hillary a sore loser yet are fine with how Lying Donald is behaving now  

How are you going to complain about anything Biden does after the Trump disaster. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Uranium one was a breitbart bullshit story that you continue to believe. The Obama “gotcha” was a joke.  He said “I will have more flexibility after the election”. Isn’t that true?  Doesn’t it make sense that with Fox News and breitbart feeding bullshit to willing believers like you who gobble it up willingly, waiting until after the election for serious negotiations makes sense?

Now explain why Trump told Russia about the bombing raid so Syria could move their assets? Telling the enemy your attack plans puts your soldiers in danger. 

Handing over intel to Russian spies risked the lives of field operatives. It made you allies less likely to share intel with you. 

Being too cowardly to stand up to Putin when he put a bounty on the heads of Americans. 

If Obama did any of those you’d call it treason and call for impeachment. Instead you defended Trump. 

If Obama spend half the time Trump did on the golf course you’d be furious. Actually he did and you were.  

Just like you were outraged about the cost of the Obamas anniversary date in New York but ignored 100 million spent at Trump properties golfing. 

What about Republicans complaining about a made up story about hunter making 3 million dollars but ignoring Jared Kushner and his wife (can’t remember her name, but she’s the woman that Trump wants to fuck) making 122 million per year. 

Or how you called Hillary a sore loser yet are fine with how Lying Donald is behaving now  

How are you going to complain about anything Biden does after the Trump disaster. 

LOL! Considering the pass you and the leftists have given and liberal politicians for lies, sexual assaults, corruption etc you’re laughable. 

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! Considering the pass you and the leftists have given and liberal politicians for lies, sexual assaults, corruption etc you’re laughable. 

List out how many of his own people Obama had to pardon.