Check your account email address ×

White Men Gonna Be Butthurt...

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW Tony I just googled again and saw that all the media outlets have articles about her being Trumps Campaign Manager in 2016...even CNN so there goes that narrative. 

Ya she was the left wing medias darling fucking retard

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again with the fucking media...maybe Sewer Rat Barbie should have been at home instead and then maybe her daughter wouldn’t be such a mess.

Geez dude,..what did she do to you??

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW Tony I just googled again and saw that all the media outlets have articles about her being Trumps Campaign Manager in 2016...even CNN so there goes that narrative. 

Who's Tony? My name is Rigid1

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mean where the MSM said she colluded with Russia to win the election for 3 straight years 48 hours after her victory??  3 straight years, every day, spewing she colluded with Russia..

But but but!!

Google told me your wrong R1!! 

WTF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The swamp is on it's way back.  All from the staff of Obama, Pelosi, Schumer and Sanders.

Competence and leadership are returning.  Inept treasonous fucks are on the way out.  

On 11/29/2020 at 5:58 PM, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  WH communications team....MAGA white men gonna start bitching and whining :lol: 

22B1082F-E943-4D24-AF39-3CF3E3746EA9.jpeg

:lol:   Most of Trump's communication team were women.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Look a little closer at this group for Biden. Half of them came from CNN and MSNBC. :lol: 

Edited by Edmo

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MoeMoe is just a little phony tough guy but he does know who butters his bread.

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Her daughter can’t stand her....and either can George :lol: Sewer Rat Barbie :lmao: 

What a cute couple. 

Match made in heaven no doubt 🤣

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

and any team that consists of only 1 gender is far from diverse.  I applaud a diverse group making decisions but that should consist of diversity in sex as well as race and should be chose by qualification not race and gender first.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and any team that consists of only 1 gender is far from diverse.  I applaud a diverse group making decisions but that should consist of diversity in sex as well as race and should be chose by qualification not race and gender first.  

Oh I agree but shitrider acting like its a big got you moment is hilarious. 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

They are dems, 1/2 of them probably are dudes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Look a little closer at this group for Biden. Half of them came from CNN and MSNBC. :lol: 

Awesome, that oughta bring back some balance and be a tolerant inclusive bunch.  "lets turn down the heat"  :lol:  

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

What a cute couple. 

Match made in heaven no doubt 🤣

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Washedupcumdumpster say what :lol: 

He is the TBP Village Idiot and every once in awhile he decides to spread his stupidity over here.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is the TBP Village Idiot and every once in awhile he decides to spread his stupidity over here.

TBP....is there the East Coast Sledder site they started to keep certain posters out....:dunno:

:lmao: 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't see how this communications department is at all historic.  After all, we're constantly told by the left that gender is a social construct, i.e. you can be a man with a vagina or a woman with a cock.  Gender is a fluid spectrum.  Seems awfully sexist of them to be touting this group as in any way historic...

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I don't see how this communications department is at all historic.  After all, we're constantly told by the left that gender is a social construct, i.e. you can be a man with a vagina or a woman with a cock.  Gender is a fluid spectrum.  Seems awfully sexist of them to be touting this group as in any way historic...

No comparison on which admin will look more like America.  At least Joe doesn’t have to pay a couple blacks people to stand behind him with red hats and signs at his cult rally’s. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

true