Check your account email address ×

Welcome Justice Barrett to the bench Joe

Snake

Then they should find that all limits on capacity for all activities are unconstitutional. If people can pack into buildings to pray to zombies then I should be able to sit at a bar and worship some hops 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let people go to church or any other superspreader - catch COVID and don’t allow them into hospitals or the healthcare system.  Stay at home and pray it away :thumbsup:

great idea, just as soon as all the  illegals in this country are turned away at the door.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let people go to church or any other superspreader - catch COVID and don’t allow them into hospitals or the healthcare system.  Stay at home and pray it away :thumbsup:

BLM and Antifa riots are safe though 👍

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Then they should find that all limits on capacity for all activities are unconstitutional. If people can pack into buildings to pray to zombies then I should be able to sit at a bar and worship some hops 

letting churches be open and bars and restaurants not be is bullshit.  SC should address that inequity

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

As will Biden over turning trumps only success at legislation, his executive orders. He’ll make it as though trump never existed. 

Tax cuts, Supreme Court, USMCA trade etc etc etc.  won’t be over turned.  That went through the proper channels.  Now epa, emissions, climate stuff yes it will be over turned.  
Trump got a lot of shit done through congress  in 1 term 

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Like say riots and celebrations in the streets across America just over 2 weeks ago I agree . 

I am also apposed to the filling of emergency rooms with old fucks from nursing homes who coughtva covid .in MN we had to call on ambulance services from out if state because of all the transport needs from nursing homes to hospitals in the last 2 weeks . Shut the fucking door to the room and be done with it keep the beds at the hospital open for people under 80 . 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

As will Biden over turning trumps only success at legislation, his executive orders. He’ll make it as though trump never existed. 

Just like 95% of obomas horid orders Trump made go away . 

I dont give a fuck timing working out for me for the tax payer and fed borrowed money  to pay  for the lions share my new solar roof my soy based spray foam insulation and my geothermal system in the new house . I have been hoping the dumb fucks even flip part of the bill for extra energy sticks in the icf .  

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Tax cuts, Supreme Court, USMCA trade etc etc etc.  won’t be over turned.  That went through the proper channels.  Now epa, emissions, climate stuff yes it will be over turned.  
Trump got a lot of shit done through congress  in 1 term 

Changes in trade under trump is a joke. Trade deficits hit records. As for the tax cuts, they’re not sustainable. Should the dems win the senate, which is highly likely, the tax cuts are gone. 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Changes in trade under trump is a joke. Trade deficits hit records. As for the tax cuts, they’re not sustainable. Should the dems win the senate, which is highly likely, the tax cuts are gone. 

even if they win both GA seats I don't see them foolish enough to want to go down that quagmire or the AOC/bernie type progressive agenda.  Easy way to lose both house and senate in 22. 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

USMCA is better for America was better then what Nafta was.  Most democrat admit that.  It is unlikely any democrat president would have even attempted to negiotate a better trade deal out of an existing trade deal especially where the partners in the trade deal negiotate items that are ultimately worse for there nation

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trumps not like Ohbummer, he has left a looong time legacy.       think to yourself just how long he will be in youR head.       like buzz light year says........

imposibru.jpg