Check your account email address ×

Vermont officials: Snowmobilers must follow COVID-19 rules

3 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I'm more worried about going into work on Monday and having an idiot start talking about their sled weekend up in VT.  I think we can do this safely and if everyone keeps their mouth shut it shouldn't be a problem.

I have the feeling that if we went to management and told them what we are doing they would tell us to get bent because if they let our group slide they would have to let others as well.  This place has 5,000+ employed here, they are pretty serious with covid.

Going to wait and see what this covid thing looks like in December, we don't have the rental till January.

gotcha.  we just laugh at the HR people when they get pissy over covid rules

I'm not scared of this thing but I am 54 years old and do have Diabetes Type 2. I really do want to live and not be killed by some virus. I guess people with diabetes don't have much of a chance when they get sick with this thing. That kind of bugs me even though I'm pretty strong, pretty tough it does bug me

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

I'm not scared of this thing but I am 54 years old and do have Diabetes Type 2. I really do want to live and not be killed by some virus. I guess people with diabetes don't have much of a chance when they get sick with this thing. That kind of bugs me even though I'm pretty strong, pretty tough it does bug me

My sister and brother-in- law both have diabetes  and had covid with no issues....except a low grade fever for a few days and some weight loss. And they are older than you.....don't buy into the media fear mongering. Mortality rates are still extremely low even for those with comorbidities.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

6 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Best to error on being cautious.  Unfortunately most on here don’t care as you’re just a number.    

9 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

So today Gov Scott announced that he has told teachers to ask students if someone came to their house over Thanksgiving that wasn't part of their immediate family. Rat them out. Revisiting history 1938 style....

I was kind of shocked to see that when you consider that they are not arresting people for breaking the rules anyway.

8 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Are you morbidly obese or over 80? That is about all that matters for risk factors

10 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I'd talk to your doctor and get his or her opinion before taking advise from ANY of us. :bc:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I'm the same age also with diabetes. I'm not fizzed one bit by this virus. If I catch it I catch it.

2 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I'm the same age also with diabetes. I'm not fizzed one bit by this virus. If I catch it I catch it.

Smart man.....if you beleive in actual stats and  not the sensationalized media version adorned by many on here, you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing how miniscule the danger is.

The truth is if Trump was a leader he would have shut the country down until it waned like China. Now we have what he loves is a division between states and the results are you can’t enter certain states because there is no standard federal laws.

So if anyone is responsible it’s Trump for the state to state rules. Letting each state go it alone in a national pandemic was another Trump fail.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:02 AM, Mainecat said:

Vermont officials: Snowmobilers must follow COVID-19 rules

BURLINGTON (AP) - Snowmobilers can still enjoy the sport in Vermont this winter amid the coronavirus pandemic as long as they abide by the governor’s emergency orders.

The Vermont Association of Snow Travelers announced this week that out-of-staters can come to Vermont and snowmobile if they quarantine for 14 days in their second home or rented home in Vermont.

They can also quarantine for seven days and then get a negative COVID-19 test report.

This winter, riders must also stay in their family groups, follow social distancing and wear masks whenever they take off their helmets.

https://www.wcax.com/2020/11/23/vermont-officials-snowmobilers-must-follow-covid-19-rules/

Absolutely fucking insane. VT will be losing a lot of riders this year and the few who will still be supporting them will be almost surely breaking those rules because they’re totally unfeasible. Riding partners must live in your household? Lmao. How many people strictly ride with their wife and kids? 5%? How is riding ALONE out in the woods in the middle of winter now the safe thing to do? When your sled breaks down with no cell service what do they want you to do? Must put your mask on once you take your helmet off? Wtf. And then the 14 day quarantine...how many people can afford to use 28 sick days from work before and after a weekend of sledding?

Fuck Vermont.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The truth is if Trump was a leader he would have shut the country down until it waned like China. Now we have what he loves is a division between states and the results are you can’t enter certain states because there is no standard federal laws.

So if anyone is responsible it’s Trump for the state to state rules. Letting each state go it alone in a national pandemic was another Trump fail.

I think you'd have been better off if he told everyone not to wear mask cuz then they would have.

Hey does Mike Pence still have that Fund page to get the criminals back out burning your fucking house and business down or that a different kind of division ?

On 11/23/2020 at 6:47 PM, SSFB said:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA See ya later CUNT. :lol: :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=8540510

Louis CK, SSFB, and HSR.........I know you won't do it but, if you ever want a fukkin postal money order sent to any address you want, just let me send you a list of fukkers that need the :

"ARABIC BAN HAMMER !!

I'll pay!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Louis CK, SSFB, and HSR.........I know you won't do it but, if you ever want a fukkin postal money order sent to any address you want, just let me send you a list of fukkers that need the :

"ARABIC BAN HAMMER !!

I'll pay!!!

I'll do it for a small fee.................

NippyRegularIcelandicsheepdog-max-1mb.gi

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'll do it for a small fee.................

NippyRegularIcelandicsheepdog-max-1mb.gi

How about............................noooo!

• USA Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your a fucking tool.

I recall Trump being called xenophobic by Biden for imposing a travel ban on China (was done because that's where the virus originated, not because he hates Chinks).  I recall the ugly pig Nancy Pelosi telling her people to ignore the virus warnings and come on out to China Town.  How about the moron from NY telling those people to come on out and go see a movie?

As far as state to state rules there are differences in states... You gonna to shut down a farmer out in the west when covid had no impact at the time but it was running ramped in Mass?  Let each state go it alone?  I recall him sending a "floating hospital" into NY when told they would have a shortage of hospitals only to have asshole Como leave it empty and move covid patients into nursing homes.  I recall Como blasting him for a lack of respirators (was there ever a shortage?).  Como wanted to go it alone, Put all the NY deaths on that fuck.

If there was one state where he should have had people go in and take over the role of governor it was NY.

Maybe he should have families locked in their homes with doors welded shut like China. Wuhan woman screams as Chinese authorities barricade her inside own home | Metro News   

Maybe he should have shut down the news like China does    China kept silent about likely coronavirus pandemic for 6 key days | Daily Sabah

Go sit in your basement and with your transistor radio and pick your nose and wait it out.  Be grateful your BIL gave you a nice place to live where you can tell everyone their an asshole for leaving their house because they have to work to stay alive.

China...... Your such a fuck'n moron. They kill the US with trade restrictions, they pollute the shit out of that part of the globe, they steal our innovation and cheat the world with cheap labor and you act like they are an example for the rest of the world.

How's Japan handling the flu?  Oh ya, can't get over they attacked us in WW2, so what ever they do sucks. Hypocrite.  Go suck a Biden dick. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Your a fucking tool.

I recall Trump being called xenophobic by Biden for imposing a travel ban on China (was done because that's where the virus originated, not because he hates Chinks).  I recall the ugly pig Nancy Pelosi telling her people to ignore the virus warnings and come on out to China Town.  How about the moron from NY telling those people to come on out and go see a movie?

As far as state to state rules there are differences in states... You gonna to shut down a farmer out in the west when covid had no impact at the time but it was running ramped in Mass?  Let each state go it alone?  I recall him sending a "floating hospital" into NY when told they would have a shortage of hospitals only to have asshole Como leave it empty and move covid patients into nursing homes.  I recall Como blasting him for a lack of respirators (was there ever a shortage?).  Como wanted to go it alone, Put all the NY deaths on that fuck.

If there was one state where he should have had people go in and take over the role of governor it was NY.

Maybe he should have families locked in their homes with doors welded shut like China. Wuhan woman screams as Chinese authorities barricade her inside own home | Metro News   

Maybe he should have shut down the news like China does    China kept silent about likely coronavirus pandemic for 6 key days | Daily Sabah

Go sit in your basement and with your transistor radio and pick your nose and wait it out.  Be grateful your BIL gave you a nice place to live where you can tell everyone their an asshole for leaving their house because they have to work to stay alive.

China...... Your such a fuck'n moron. They kill the US with trade restrictions, they pollute the shit out of that part of the globe, they steal our innovation and cheat the world with cheap labor and you act like they are an example for the rest of the world.

How's Japan handling the flu?  Oh ya, can't get over they attacked us in WW2, so what ever they do sucks. Hypocrite.  Go suck a Biden dick. 

MCdummy:owned:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a somewhat smart guy. He was not, and is not PRESIDENTIAL.

His election was an aberration/fluke.

People HATED HILLARY RODHAM, and Trump came on strong, and sold the snake oil. 

Simple as that. Being pounded in the crucible of the OFFICE OF PRESIDENT,  exposed and magnified his inherent weakness.

He's a true, narcissistic bastard. 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:47 PM, SSFB said:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA See ya later CUNT. :lol: :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=8540510

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing at this !!! What I would give to slam a few bitches here with the EXPLODING, BAN HAMMER!!!!  LMMFAO!!!!  

On 11/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, ford_428cj said:

It knocked my dick in the dirt too. 49 here & pretty healthy. Finally might be on the upswing today - after 5 days of hell. Will have to see how much weight I lost...

One thing with me is - I got a flu shot a few days before I come down with it. So might have jacked up immune with a double hit :dunno:

Wife caught from me & very mild symptoms. 

Kicked my ass too. Down for 10 days and still a little off.

• Sad 1