Check your account email address ×

Massive 14-hour line forms as Colorado gets first In-N-Out Burger jointsRe

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Taco Bell closed its doors by me last month. Fucking Trump

We lost a Hooters last month.

I'd love to try In 'n Out Burger. Not enough to line up for 14 hours but I'd give it an hour or so.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a burger thread Stevie. Jumping in to give me shit is sad.

I don’t come here to stoke my ego like you and many others.

Find me where I have stroked my ego and I'll leave the site for good. 

Calling you out on the dumb shit you post doesn't count. 

About 20 or so years ago we got our first krispy kreme donuts and the lines would wrap around the place into the street and fuck up traffic. I'm like wtf is in these donuts? I finally had one like 6 months later and was like meh...

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Your exhibit A

Oh yeah. you're really big. A fukkin ex-con with an Albanian, on-line welding certification!!! LMMFAO!!

That cert is about as good as the mounts you had on the Win. .338 Mag!!!!!   :lol:

Franny, ya' do know you're a quiff, and always will be.......right????

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

About 20 or so years ago we got our first krispy kreme donuts and the lines would wrap around the place into the street and fuck up traffic. I'm like wtf is in these donuts? I finally had one like 6 months later and was like meh...

I bought KK stocks years ago. Fukkers hyped the whole thing, but it was basically a scam to SELL FRANCHISES!!!!

They never made it big around here. I don't even think I have those stocks anymore, or they merged or something. 

I think I lost on them. FUKKERS!!!!

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't think any left in MN . 

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

warm krispy cream is good and i like the jelly filled but i am not waiting for them.  In and Out is fine but nothing spectacular.   It was so hyped up the first time i tried it i was disappointed.    

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

warm krispy cream is good and i like the jelly filled but i am not waiting for them.  In and Out is fine but nothing spectacular.   It was so hyped up the first time i tried it i was disappointed.    

I've had in and out in california. Meh

I had In n Out last night. Three by three animal style is a good burger but five guys is better IMO. Five Guys also has better fries. 

Our In n Out line is typically pretty long but never waited more than 10 mins or so. 

Agree it's overhyped, unlike chick fil a

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I had In n Out last night. Three by three animal style is a good burger but five guys is better IMO. Five Guys also has better fries. 

Our In n Out line is typically pretty long but never waited more than 10 mins or so. 

Agree it's overhyped, unlike chick fil a

I won't wait 10 min for any fast food .