Check your account email address ×

Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

if I go to the dealership and I find out they don't have the sled in stock that they advertised I'm going to be pissed.  People don't like to be lied to and mislead.

All dealerships do it, they are cocksuckers

• Like 2

They did that to me at Freedom in Concord, NH.

I asked him over the phone if they had the Yamaha that I was looking for. They said yeah. we got that. Go all the way over there and the fukkers did not have the one I wanted. I wish I could see dealers sucking canal water. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The dude with the 19 SB Assault 800, 900 miles, 2 years warranty left, PIDD Gauge...ect...will take 11,200 so pretty close on that one. Dealer East of of me has a 2021 SB Assault 850 146 Matryx that might be available if other customer can’t get financed...15,300 OTD. Thinking the 19 is the best deal right now.

Fuck it, get the 146 and give these guys something to be jelloose aboot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

My bud is a pretty good rider. Two years ago at 45 he got a yamaha 450. Sold it soon after, said it was too much, and tiring trying to hang on to it.

Yeah...I learned to ride on dirt from about age 13.  Even did a tint on a bike team in the Army.  Loved it but, like my sled riding "prowess" now, I have no delusions as to what my body can take after so many years of beating the shit out of it.  Been looking at another rice rocket and even then.....it's been 15 years since I've put that type of rubber on the track.  

I'm getting old!  It's hard to keep up my GNAR-ASS status.....but I ain't letting it go easy either!  :lol:

10 hours ago, awful knawful said:

My bud is a pretty good rider. Two years ago at 45 he got a yamaha 450. Sold it soon after, said it was too much, and tiring trying to hang on to it.

2nd in New England in the 50+ class.  Retired from racing in 2011 at age 54.  Sold my KTM 450 in 2017.  Over it now.   

196BB85C-0FF0-490F-9707-B3E238E19D95.jpeg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I was talking to the sales guy at Extreme and I’m leaning hard towards a 137 XC 137 Launch 650 with a 1.35” Cobra, Electric Start, Black/Gray...shit is driving me loony.🤣😜

I can’t wrap my head around spending that kind of money for a 650. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I can’t wrap my head around spending that kind of money for a 650. 

I can’t really either especially considering it’s the “ base model”...no Velocity Shocks, Basic Gauge, No Carbon Fiber Over Structure.

i really see no value in buying new sleds.  esp when a few months ago there were deals on low miles SBA's that would do everything as well for 25% less.  my last 2 used ones were far better financial decisions that the new one in the middle that was basically the same.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i really see no value in buying new sleds.  esp when a few months ago there were deals on low miles SBA's that would do everything as well for 25% less.  my last 2 used ones were far better financial decisions that the new one in the middle that was basically the same.  

Could not agree more but the good used ones are gone fast...I missed a couple because I’m a dumbass. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Could not agree more but the good used ones are gone fast...I missed a couple because I’m a dumbass. 🤣

this one peaked my interest this morning.  I am holding off hoping it sells on me.  10k 2k miles.  2019 850 with a year or so of warranty left

131331125_4134936786522156_8869729709106

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

this one peaked my interest this morning.  I am holding off hoping it sells on me.  10k 2k miles.  2019 850 with a year or so of warranty left

131331125_4134936786522156_8869729709106

That’s a deal for sure.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unless you have got money burning a hole in your pocket, what is wrong with the one you own, and don,t use ?????