Check your account email address ×

Trump Admits Biden Won

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is this it? Finally?

Now MC says him and his whole family are going to jail...tic toc  :lol: "Lock them up, Lock them up...derp"

Fuck all that but the transition needs to begin as it has for hundreds of years.🇺🇸👊🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Another remark twisted by the beloved media.....Trump was responding to Jesse Watters assertion that Bidens "win" doesn't add up. And Trump is basically saying Biden "won" from fraud as it stands now but in no way is he conceding until the court battles and process is done.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another remark twisted by the beloved media.....Trump was responding to Jesse Watters assertion that Bidens "win" doesn't add up. And Trump is basically saying Biden "won" from fraud as it stands now but in no way is he conceding until the court battles and process is done.

You'd think Snacks would learn, but nope, everyday he gets gut hooked, yet again, by the fake/fabricating left leaning liberal MSM establishments. I guess some are just incapable of ever learning, or at least those suffering from the MSM induced TDS. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, irv said:

You'd think Snacks would learn, but nope, everyday he gets gut hooked, yet again, by the fake/fabricating left leaning liberal MSM establishments. I guess some are just incapable of ever learning, or at least those suffering from the MSM induced TDS. 

You’d think that you would learn that IDGAF what your opinion is.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Theres that Smales reading comprehension we've all come to know and love.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Of course he isn’t conceding as he has already said that if  Biden is the winner after the courts, lawsuits and recounts...ect...he won’t concede. He is a cunt like most of his supporters.🤣

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Theres that Smales reading comprehension we've all come to know and love.  :lol: 

Bullshit...he knows Biden won and he said so...the rest is just blather to suck as much money out of Toadies like you before he the moving vans show up.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’d think that you would learn that IDGAF what your opinion is.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

I know you don't, Jimmy. If I was constantly exposed for not being able to think for myself, brainwashed, delusional, and suffering from TDS, I wouldn't like it either.

"To Anger a Conservative, Lie to Him. To Anger a Liberal, tell Him the Truth." President Theodore Roosevelt" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First two words...Trump knows Biden won but his personality, inability to accept defeat and narcissism forces him to add the rest.  If he actually believed that Biden didn’t win he would say it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, irv said:

I know you don't, Jimmy. If I was constantly exposed for not being able to think for myself, brainwashed, delusional, and suffering from TDS, I wouldn't like it either.

"To Anger a Conservative, Lie to Him. To Anger a Liberal, tell Him the Truth." President Theodore Roosevelt" 

TR is spot on. 

4 hours ago, irv said:

Oh FFS Irv you waltz around here agreeing with whatever the groups says so fucking save it you little Canadian lap dog.🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine thinking the left side of two corporate fascist parties is "the left". 

And then imagine telling other people they're incapable of learning...

How come your boys never go after the Biden fascists, only Trump fascists?