Check your account email address ×

Trump supports assulted in DC by BLM and Antifa supporters

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Typical, the little bitch hit him from behind.

I'd end up dead or knocking out those two fucking pussies who fight like girls who assaulted that guy if he was one of my relatives.  This is what the right is up against.  Unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd end up dead or knocking out those two fucking pussies who fight like girls who assaulted that guy if he was one of my relatives.  This is what the right is up against.  Unbelievable.

i agree.  im looking at NO one helping this guy with the flag shaking my head.  granted these pussys are wearing gear and have weapons of some sort but holy FUCK i couldnt just stand by and watch that. 

• Like 1

Just now, old indy said:

i agree.  im looking at NO one helping this guy with the flag shaking my head.  granted these pussys are wearing gear and have weapons of some sort but holy FUCK i couldnt just stand by and watch that. 

I swear half these guys were raised by women.  My old man taught us first, how to fight, and the rules, never fight a man more than 1 on 1.  That is the only way these guys fight.  Like niggers.  Niggers being defined as ghetto black males with no paternal upbringing and sense of values, morals or character.  As such these antifa pussies act like fucking chimpanzees.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I swear half these guys were raised by women.  My old man taught us first, how to fight, and the rules, never fight a man more than 1 on 1.  That is the only way these guys fight.  Like niggers.  Niggers being defined as ghetto black males with no paternal upbringing and sense of values, morals or character.  As such these antifa pussies act like fucking chimpanzees.

100%  they NEVER come at anyone one on one.  just cowards.  id like to see these groups of blm/anifags causing shit run into the bike clubs there or even some proud boys tonight.  :ylsuper:

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin pussies should learn to fight. Weaklings whine like their cheese puff leader.

I guess you missed the point.  As usual.  You sucker punch a man from behind you're a pussy.  Its not even question.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you missed the point.  As usual.  You sucker punch a man from behind you're a pussy.  Its not even question.

Leave it to the demented moron to think this was some how fair and not a sucker punch. MC's people, go figure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin pussies should learn to fight. Weaklings whine like their cheese puff leader.

Go kill yourself prick. 

Those people assaulted were actual peaceful protesters at a planned and permitted assembly.  No looting, no burning flags, no assaulting the police like those fucks you support. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You never fail to show what an asshole you are

Poor Trumpers.....they lost go the fuck home.

Trump is totally responsible for that mess. If he just conceded like every other president in American history they wouldnt have been there.

Open your eyes.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

the guy was maced, attacked buy multiple people and HE walked away.    your right if you think your up to attacking innocent people you might want to have some skills.  these pussys couldnt do shit accept hit him from behind,, again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Poor Trumpers.....they lost go the fuck home.

Trump is totally responsible for that mess. If he just conceded like every other president in American history they wouldnt have been there.

Open your eyes.

Making excuses for unnecessary violence 

That’s what Partisan hacks do :news: