Check your account email address ×

Where did the Tea Party go???

f7ben

4 years and not a fucking peep from all these “conservatives” about the massive spending and deficits??  

What a pile of fucking hypocrites and frauds. 

The only time these disgusting leeches care about spending is if the average Joe or a poor person might get a little help.

Seriously .....the most pathetic disgusting individuals on the planet

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

4 years and not a fucking peep from all these “conservatives” about the massive spending and deficits??  

The only time these disgusting leeches care about spending is if the average Joe or a poor person might get a little help.

You should have votes :thumb:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Guy dontcha get it it's OK when the Pub spends you into the ground.  It was OK with Bush and Trump just not with Obama.  LCinton might have been the most fiscally conservative presidency of my lifetime thanks the Newt.  Maybe we will see some shift in 2022 when the pubs take the house and won't let Biden spend.     

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Guy dontcha get it it's OK when the Pub spends you into the ground.  It was OK with Bush and Trump just not with Obama.  LCinton might have been the most fiscally conservative presidency of my lifetime thanks the Newt.  Maybe we will see some shift in 2022 when the pubs take the house and won't let Biden spend.     

If Biden gets sworn in you’ll see these 2 digit Iq tea party types come back like full blown AIDS. There are too fucking dumb to have any shame 

Use better bait or go look it up. 

We just went through this tea party bullshit.  Maybe you should have supported them more, but you didn't.  Instead, now when you agree that we need them, you just complain.  Thanks for your total lack of integrity.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If Biden gets sworn in you’ll see these 2 digit Iq tea party types come back like full blown AIDS. There are too fucking dumb to have any shame 

no questions.  we will see plenty of them here,  i remember when these Trumpers cared about spending even though they won't own their words.  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Use better bait or go look it up. 

We just went through this tea party bullshit.  Maybe you should have supported them more, but you didn't.  Instead, now when you agree that we need them, you just complain.  Thanks for your total lack of integrity.

You are one brain dead cocksucker....that’s for sure 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one brain dead cocksucker....that’s for sure 

poor ben.

"we really need something like the tea party to stop the spending"

Same ben

"these tea party supporters have low iq's" 

You really are the problem with this country.

Another example.  I am sure ben agrees we need a 3rd party.  Trump is the closest we have ever been to that, but hates him.   Obviously you pick stocks like you pick your priorities in an election.

Start another thread how you hate trump's opponents now.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

poor ben.

Same ben

Another example.  I am sure ben agrees we need a 3rd party.  Trump is the closest we have ever been to that, but hates him.   Obviously you pick stocks like you pick your priorities in an election.

Listen you brain dead fucking cocksucker. The tea party were 100% frauds just like you. I have never advocated for deficit spending and stimulus and I have been critical of every politician who has.

You in the other hand don’t say a fucking peep when it’s an R outspending every record in the books.

That is because you’re a brain dead faggot ass hyper partisan dumbfuck

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

poor ben.

Same ben

Start another thread how you hate trump's opponents now.

Hey fuck head - post one comment you made over the past 4 years criticizing Drumpf and the Repugs on spending.  Now :bigfinger:

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you brain dead fucking cocksucker. The tea party were 100% frauds just like you. I have never advocated for deficit spending and stimulus and I have been critical of every politician who has.

You in the other hand don’t say a fucking peep when it’s an R outspending every record in the books.

That is because you’re a brain dead faggot ass hyper partisan dumbfuck

You can lie about shit all you want, but I have been critical of all spending.  And I have listed the cuts that I supported plenty of times on here.  Just because I don't place the blame strictly on trump, you and others believe that it is somehow supportive of spending.  Show me where I have put blame strictly on Obama or any particular Dem.  The real spending started with the end of bush and continued with obama and the tea party started because of it and they are still in place trying to curb the spending, but you and others seem to believe they are gone.  Many retired or left office.  Take a good look at what they have tried to do, then maybe after that you can bitch about them

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The original tea party was not a republican organization, they were protesting wall street greed and the bank bail outs and the neocons hijacked their message and acted like conservatives but really were just about trying to ruin Obama. Once he was in a second term they ditched that phony facade to get their guy elected. And yeah they once again out spent their democrat counterparts and will probably resurrect the tea party when Biden takes office saying shit like "We need to let the job creators do what they do and not help anybody. We cant get in the way of the free market" And then shut down the govt over spending. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Imho i don't give a fuck if they are full of shit or not if it stops even q00 ucks blown by the fed  

1 am glad in a way a dem in is the WH ar least the R will pretend to care about spending again and start blocking it . 

Again anything that slows the gushing of ink to the printer I am ok with 

Post your quotes bitch :snack:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hey fuck head - post one comment you made over the past 4 years criticizing Drumpf and the Repugs on spending.  Now :bigfinger:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You can lie about shit all you want, but I have been critical of all spending.  And I have listed the cuts that I supported plenty of times on here.  Just because I don't place the blame strictly on trump, you and others believe that it is somehow supportive of spending.  Show me where I have put blame strictly on Obama or any particular Dem.  The real spending started with the end of bush and continued with obama and the tea party started because of it and they are still in place trying to curb the spending, but you and others seem to believe they are gone.  Many retired or left office.  Take a good look at what they have tried to do, then maybe after that you can bitch about them

The tea party was really more of a conduit for waging the culture war than it was about policy but used policy as legitimization because it sounds better than “culture warriors”.  The same people gladly took off their triangular hats and donned red trucker caps because Trump said he would fight their culture war for them.  It was never about policy, not really.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

They went up a fat ladies ass.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

The tea party was really more of a conduit for waging the culture war than it was about policy but used policy as legitimization because it sounds better than “culture warriors”.  The same people gladly took off their triangular hats and donned red trucker caps because Trump said he would fight their culture war for them.  It was never about policy, not really.  

spot on. The same pack of retards simply packed away 'Don't Tread on Me' flags for MAGA ones. The special dumb among them kept flying both at the same time. 

• Haha 1