Check your account email address ×

Where did the Tea Party go???

f7ben

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of phony Conservatives........

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

The tea party was really more of a conduit for waging the culture war than it was about policy but used policy as legitimization because it sounds better than “culture warriors”.  The same people gladly took off their triangular hats and donned red trucker caps because Trump said he would fight their culture war for them.  It was never about policy, not really.  

I can agree with that.  They were for smaller, less intrusive government, libertarianism, lower taxes, and yes, less spending.  Government growth has been a low creeping virus for over 50 years now, and it really didn't matter which party was in power.  More government, more bloat, more bullshit.  Who could possibly be on board with that unless you're part of the parasite class?  Trump came in and went in the direction of all the things I said the TP folks were for, but at a time when the economy was anemic,  when we were being told that certain jobs would never come back, wage growth down, spending power down, etc..  Trump gave everyone a tax cut and it let the economy catch fire.  That is undeniable.  We were told he would be a disaster for the markets and the economy.  The exact opposite happened.  I hope you're not actually still listening to the people who peddled those lies?   Then we have a world wide pandemic, and the impact and management of that is still being questioned.  The economy has actually fared amazing despite absolute devastation in some sectors.  Trump may not have cut the spending where or as much as we would like, but I would argue that if the pandemic hadn't hit, that the deficit wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is.  He also demanded cuts from every department head, and promised more targeted cuts in his second term.  Yes at some point the deficit has to be addressed, and sooner rather than later, but given the actual events and timelines, its pretty disingenous, not intellectually honest, to have that be about the only thing you can point fingers at conservatives or Trump supporters over, particularly with what we're going to get with Biden assuming he gets in.   There is far more to being conservative than just spending.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Thanks Joe!t  

Traitor.  What a fucking clown.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

spot on. The same pack of retards simply packed away 'Don't Tread on Me' flags for MAGA ones. The special dumb among them kept flying both at the same time. 

Attitudes like yours are why they wouldn't even hit the brakes dude.  :lol: 

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

4 years and not a fucking peep from all these “conservatives” about the massive spending and deficits??  

What a pile of fucking hypocrites and frauds. 

The only time these disgusting leeches care about spending is if the average Joe or a poor person might get a little help.

Seriously .....the most pathetic disgusting individuals on the planet

Not true at all Rand Paul said something, Ted Cruz said something Mike Lee said something. As far as I know these are the only guys left from that movement. 

the feds waged full on war against these people including groups of regular Americans who were members of Tea Party activist groups. Lois Lerner and working with John McCain uses the IRS to target these people. 

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Not true at all Rand Paul said something, Ted Cruz said something Mike Lee said something. As far as I know these are the only guys left from that movement. 

All three have Drumpf’s cock lodged in their mouth.  They haven’t said or done shit except sell out to ByeDon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The village idiot speaks

Actually you’re so fucking stupid I usually refrain from interacting with you because I believe it’s wrong to harass the mentally challenged.   

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Actually you’re so fucking stupid I usually refrain from interacting with you because I believe it’s wrong to harass the mentally challenged.   

The Village idiot speaks