Check your account email address ×

Trump Speaking Now

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If the Dems were cheating they could have stolen Senate seats for the majority and let Trump golf for four years.

Anyone who voted for him thinking ...yeah I’ll take 4 more years of his pathetic cry baby shit is fucked in the head.

Sure, cause voting for a doped up dementia patient who can't put a coherent sentence together is the better option. Not to mention a racist piece of shit who gets a pass for all the pathetic statements he's made in the past about blacks. The face of the Democratic party and you guys cheer this shit. Had the democrats brought a decent candidate to the table I would've voted democrat for the first time in years. What toilet bowl of an election. Just like 16. A lose, lose. Smh......

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If the Dems were cheating they could have stolen Senate seats for the majority and let Trump golf for four years.

Anyone who voted for him thinking ...yeah I’ll take 4 more years of his pathetic cry baby shit is fucked in the head.

I can't wait till we get a proper war monger back in the White House GOOOOO Biden!!!   Everyone should buy stocks in companies who make RDX.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can't wait till we get a proper war monger back in the White House GOOOOO Biden!!!   Everyone should buy stocks in companies who make RDX.

Trump dropped more munitions on Afghanistan last year than any previous year of this war.  All 18 years of it 

• Like 1

With today's technology, and social media, good people don't want to put their families through the ringer.  

That leaves us with these shit-bag, EGO bastard candidates. 

It's the price to pay for the EUPHORIC POWER. 

To many, it's not worth it. 

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Did you see him walk out of the room? He looked like Biden. :lol: 

Like the the strong confident and determined President Biden is ?

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You're not wrong but it is unconscionable to vote for a demented pedophile with no integrity and a woman who is openly proud to promote the destruction of the United States and their fiscal plan for spending is devastating... All while smiling above and beyond the law. Fuck that.

https://mnfreedomfund.org/

9 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Like the the strong confident and determined President Biden is ?

You're not wrong but it is unconscionable to vote for a demented pedophile with no integrity and a woman who is openly proud to promote the destruction of the United States and their fiscal plan for spending is devastating... All while smiling above and beyond the law. Fuck that.

https://mnfreedomfund.org/

Hey Tinkle post up any legal convictions on Biden or Harris regarding accusations you just made?

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Tinkle post up any legal convictions on Biden or Harris regarding accusations you just made?

Sure, right after you post the convictions you've declared about Trump 1000 times.

BTW I did post my accusation about Kamala, she's a Hate Crime Advocate

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least I learned from my mistake in 2016...you just keep toeing that R line Mr. Conservative!!🤣🏼🇺🇸

Kameltoe don't like all white towns like yours. Perfect place to build projects for all the middle eastern & Africans they flood in. Diversity ...we need it!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Kameltoe don't like all white towns like yours. Perfect place to build projects for all the middle eastern & Africans they flood in. Diversity ...we need it!

I don’t worry about stupid like that...I’ll let bedwetters like you handle it.👍🏼🇺🇸

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

We'll see if you say the same after a pack of Africans surrounds your daughter some night ...

Oh Noes....Kamala is going to import hordes of black folk to my small white town to harass the womenfolk...lawdy, lawdy what should I do?!

I guess she should never visit any cities or leave the house then...you say some really stupid shit.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least I learned from my mistake in 2016...you just keep toeing that R line Mr. Conservative!!🤣🏼🇺🇸

You were a dumbass well before 2016 because your vote for Trump was actually a good choice. :lol:

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 7:11 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

"An obese turtle on his back flailing in the sun".....😂😂

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t bother...he regurgitates Trumps bullshit like an infant does milk.

That's ok....I'd rather do that than live your snowballing lifestyle of sucking up the spew coming from CNN and Coopers literal cocksucker mouth.

On 11/5/2020 at 7:13 PM, 1jkw said:

You can stream and watch the vote counting if you like.

Oh great..should be able to see any possible ballot Bon fires and shredding going on and that's about it from those angles.......totally useless.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's ok....I'd rather do that than live your snowballing lifestyle of sucking up the spew coming from CNN and Coopers literal cocksucker mouth.

Oh great..should be able to see any possible ballot Bon fires and shredding going on and that's about it from those angles.......totally useless.

First off I don't get CNN and never have, second if all these bonfires and shredding exist other than in someone's imagination, there should be video proof of it from those who have witnessed it.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

First off I don't get CNN and never have, second if all these bonfires and shredding exist other than in someone's imagination, there should be video proof of it from those who have witnessed it.

The cnn comment was for Jimmy. And the live stream is for general viewing...fires and shredding was a joke and would be about the only thing you would see on the cameras  you cannot see ballot details