Check your account email address ×

Trump Speaking Now

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a surprise....says he is being cheated and that if the legal votes are counted he is the winner. Good god he really is Mango Mussolini!  He is just spewing lies and making accusations with zero proof...he sounds like a pathetic little man. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

And you don't think he is?... Philadelphia and other democratic districts covering windows and not allowing ballot counting observations. What are they hiding?  This whole mail in process is a fraud just like claimed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you don't think he is?... Philadelphia and other democratic districts covering windows and not allowing ballot counting observations. What are they hiding?  This whole mail in process is a fraud just like claimed.

No it isn't and has zero proof of the accusations he is hurling. 

That was a ridiculous and pathetic statement for a president to make. Why not maintain some dignity? Have one of your underlings sling the mud.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Damn. Zero energy. Looked like he was drugged. 

They are all out to get him...except in Arizona where he could be gaining on Biden. 

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You can stream and watch the vote counting if you like.

I just watched it on YT. What a fucking baby. If any of his claims are true his lawyers should be able to make a valid case and have Trump declared the winner. He has the proof before he ran his mouth, right?  :lol:

Trump and the republicans biggest mistake is that they didn’t pursue mail in voting. The dems ground game was huge in that respect. Sucks to be red. I doubt that the republicans will make that mistake again. This was the first year I did mail in voting. It was easy, fast, and super convenient. Fuck the polling booth. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

What about the states that he lost but other Republicans won? That was one hell of a conspiracy! :lol:

The Dems didn't care about those seats ..they wanted an uphill battle with the Senate. :lol:

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump and the republicans biggest mistake is that they didn’t pursue mail in voting. The dems ground game was huge in that respect. Sucks to be red. I doubt that the republicans will make that mistake again. This was the first year I did mail in voting. It was easy, fast, and super convenient. Fuck the polling booth. 

We did the same and dropped the off at the Town clerks office. And yes they asked for our ID’s

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it isn't and has zero proof of the accusations he is hurling. 

There are three countries that biden out performed Obama. Wayne Philly and Milwaukee. Not one other country in the country swung to him in that manner

Trump and Hillary both received 2.2 million votes in Michigan in 2016 trump has outperformed 16 to Tune of 450k votes. Get this Biden out performed Hillary by 600k. Not one other state outside of Wisconsin and PA are we seeing this. 

dead people have voted in Michigan and there’s proof.  the msm is trying to claim it’s not true but it’s been verified. Anyone who believes they found 700k votes the next day enough pass trump in the middle of the night can’t be reasoned with. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theblaze.com/amp/state-of-michigan-responds-to-claims-a-dead-118-year-old-man-voted-absentee-2648635975

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

We have early voting where they have polling places open for 2 weeks.  Literally took 5 minutes.  

I don’t trust the postal service in my area...
75% of the time I have to send something by mail it is somebody else mail that came to my house.

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Dems didn't care about those seats ..they wanted an uphill battle with the Senate. :lol:

If the Dems were cheating they could have stolen Senate seats for the majority and let Trump golf for four years.

Anyone who voted for him thinking ...yeah I’ll take 4 more years of his pathetic cry baby shit is fucked in the head.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There are three countries that biden out performed Obama. Wayne Philly and Milwaukee. Not one other country in the country swung to him in that manner

Trump and Hillary both received 2.2 million votes in Michigan in 2016 trump has outperformed 16 to Tune of 450k votes. Get this Biden out performed Hillary by 600k. Not one other state outside of Wisconsin and PA are we seeing this. 

dead people have voted in Michigan and there’s proof.  the msm is trying to claim it’s not true but it’s been verified. Anyone who believes they found 700k votes the next day enough pass trump in the middle of the night can’t be reasoned with. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theblaze.com/amp/state-of-michigan-responds-to-claims-a-dead-118-year-old-man-voted-absentee-2648635975

Hey look a dead guy voted!