Check your account email address ×

Well....what’s the orange retards campaign gonna try and claim at their massive bigly presser

f7ben

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

Those cities weren't boarded up for nothin' 

Never waste a good crisis ***Republican Edition***

:bc: 

I do think Trump will try to incite a civil war if things don’t go his way and his cult will be eager to obey 

• Advertising Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I do think Trump will try to incite a civil war if things don’t go his way and his cult will be eager to obey 

Meh....that's pretty drastic.  The market doesn't seem to think so........

At best he pushes for a "re-election" because he will create enough chaos in the courts...that they give up, because ballots won't be able to be verified...... I think that is as far as he will be able to push it (if it even comes to that).  Some shady stuff going on in PA with Wolfe, but my dislike of that guy is very strong...

Interesting that everyone is being kind of mum on the results......weirdest election of my life.

Edited by Seatofmypants

1 minute ago, Seatofmypants said:

At best he pushes for a re-election because he will create enough chaos in the courts...that they give up because ballots won't be able to be verified...... I think that is as far as he will be able to push it.

Interesting that everyone is being kind of mum on the results......weirdest election of my life.

The market trades like a fucking penny stock now.....it is destroyed and irrelevant 

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The market trades like a fucking penny stock now.....it is destroyed and irrelevant 

Make that penny stock though....who cares if it isn't based on anything...... I'm been hammering my 401k all year.....as of yesterday up 31.5%.  I don't care what its based off, cheap money, unlimited QE, and stimulus just keeps this train rolling.......

What do you think about my re-election theory?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's when things would get REALLY interesting. Part of me hopes he goes this route. We need a good cleansing  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lol yeah because  history has shown the world who has a hard time dealing with shit when they don't get there way 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Make that penny stock though....who cares if it isn't based on anything...... I'm been hammering my 401k all year.....as of yesterday up 31.5%.  I don't care what its based off, cheap money, unlimited QE, and stimulus just keeps this train rolling.......

What do you think about my re-election theory?

There's not going to be another election. There is no precedent, standing or justification for one. If he actually pushes for that, then he's really fucking dumb. 

We've had elections all throughout American history including during the Civil War. This one will be no different. Either Donny stays or he goes home. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol yeah because  history has shown the world who has a hard time dealing with shit when they don't get there way 

Are you fucking blind...who is throwing tantrums because things aren’t going their way? 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

• Advertising Member
8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There's not going to be another election. There is no precedent, standing or justification for one. 

We've had elections all throughout American history including during the Civil War. This one will be no different. Either Donny stays or he goes home. 

I hear you.....and don't disagree.  I just think this could be his angle.  I haven't read anything really about the topic, I was just half guessing at the OP. Iif the re-counts go horribly, this will drag on for months.

:bc: 

Edited by Seatofmypants

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There's not going to be another election. There is no precedent, standing or justification for one. If he actually pushes for that, then he's really fucking dumb. 

Time for a do over. Keep doing it until the orange fuckwad wins. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you fucking blind...who is throwing tantrums because things aren’t going their way? 🤣🤣

Ok Jimmy you post just 1 fire 1 busted window hell 1 messy parking lot from a republican gathering. 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's when things would get REALLY interesting. Part of me hopes he goes this route. We need a good cleansing  :lol: 

Oh yeah, that would be great!

• Haha 1

With the fraud and corruption that exists in every single phase of our gov’t I think election screwups are a lot more believable than “Russia” to the general population.

Edited by Edmo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

At best he pushes for a "re-election" because he will create enough chaos in the courts...that they give up, because ballots won't be able to be verified...... I think that is as far as he will be able to push it (if it even comes to that).  Some shady stuff going on in PA with Wolfe, but my dislike of that guy is very strong...

The PA situation is being blown out of proportion, the late mail in ballots are set a side and not counted with the others, further they weren't allowed to start counting any mail ins until election day, and all the rules were put in place by Pa's GOP majority in the house. Wolfe is not well liked but don't let you dislike for him sway your opinion.

31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The PA situation is being blown out of proportion, the late mail in ballots are set a side and not counted with the others, further they weren't allowed to start counting any mail ins until election day, and all the rules were put in place by Pa's GOP majority in the house. Wolfe is not well liked but don't let you dislike for him sway your opinion.

Trump is feeding his dummies with misinformation again. It’s entertaining. 

As I've stated for months/years, I'll be relieved if Trump loses, as I can't tolerate four more years of his fukkin ego/ contentiousness. 

His persona has had us in a frenzy for 4 years. He loves it.